Hello, my data roaming in not working in USA .....

Lana M.
Lana M. Posts: 3 ✭✭

on my phone I have 8 GB available.. my roaming data is on... could you help me, please

Best Answer

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    edited December 2021

IF you have CANADA+USA plan, then make sure you have the correct APN settings on your phone:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-are-fizz-network-settings-apn

If you don't have a plan with USA included, you will need to get a travel add-on for the USA.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

I second what Emporium has said. You need to have a Canada + US plan to use your data in the USA. If you have one, check your APN settings. If you don't have one, then you will have to buy a travel add on!

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭

Hello @Lana M.

follow Emporium's recommendations, also reboot your phone. It's sometimes the last nudge required.

• Lana M.

I do have a CAN+USA plan +4 GB which I have already finished. But I still have 8 GB rollover, which I am not able to use. I have already tried: restart my phone, remove and put back my SIM card, installing network setting(iPhone) Carrier Setting APN Update - icon never Pop-up (i can't update setting!) I don't know what to try next... Any recomendation, please. I really need my internet.

Thank you

• Lana M.

Hi Alex, I tried to put my SIM card in my 8 iPhone ....showing T-Mobile network but still no internet connection....

I have an IPhone13 now.....when i bought the additional data 4GB it was working,.. as soon as it finish it is NOT working to use my rollover 8GB????? what is the problem???

I really need someone from the support team, or I will go with another provider. It can not continue like that forever.. A few days I am without internet connection.

If anyone can help me,

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.