No more free voicemail upgrade?

Lancer
Lancer Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hey everyone!

When I search for details on the different upgrades at every level, I often see that many people got the free voicemail upgrade for their cellphone, but it is nowhere to be found on my side.

I'm pretty sure I got something else instead, but I would like to know if it's only me or if Fizz changed their upgrades. I signed up in March 2020, so maybe it's just that the posts from 2018 and 2019 are outdated. And if so, maybe it would be time to update these posts or popularize newer ones with the updated info so people get the right info.

I know this may also be due to my plan choices since people without data get different upgrade rewards compared to people with data.

If anyone got some info about that it would be great to know!

Best Answers

Answers

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

I said I think . I only read old comments about such upgrade. For instance, it was associated to level 3 in 2018 https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/1829056/fizz-free-voicemail-upgrade-level-3

Maybe it is a very rare thing like the 30min bixi ride. Which leads to the original question; so one should not wait for it to reappear. And if it does it is a rebate to an existing voicemail subscription.

But you are right, if it is not frequent enough, maybe it should not be shown in promos.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,797 admin

Hello Dgjf,

Thank you for notifying us about this.

I have escalated this to our specialized team.

We will do our best to update it.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Alex

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,797 admin

Hello,

For the moment the Free Voicemail upgrade has been replaced with a rebate upgrade and it might return in the furture. The photos are showing in general what upgrades/perks are available and what could show up in the future.

Stay tuned.

Cheers.

Catalin

This discussion has been closed.