Does Fizz Ever Have Sales on Phones?

Eazy_M
Eazy_M Posts: 12
edited December 2022 in Break Room

I was planning to switch to Fizz this month and was waiting to see if they were doing anything for Black Friday. I just saw that the referral bonus is double for the month of November (Yay!), but I was planning to buy a new phone as well (Pixel 6a) and was wondering if it was worth waiting a few weeks to see if the price goes on sale at all?

That said part of me is thinking that even if some phones do go on sale that the 6a won't given it's only a few months old.

Best Answers

Answers

• Did you already created a fizz account? They sent rebate perk for phones in accounts.

• I like how this initiative runs counter to what you usually see in the phone business in Canada. Usually new customers get the best deal and the existing ones get nothing.

i like that change.

• MoYe
    MoYe Posts: 607

i was pleasantly surprised when i received 100$ for a new phone . might pick the iphone 14 pro max 🤔

• Eazy_M
    edited November 2022

Ahh I see, thank you for the answers.

So I take it they never do general price reductions on phones, any "sale" is just a perk for each account?

• Eazy_M

I see, thanks! I guess I'll wait a few weeks just in case then.

• kokoboko
    kokoboko Posts: 224

Fizz has always phones on sale. You just have to check. Easy.

• BEBE
    BEBE Posts: 94

Great deals on pre-loved ones.

• A53, A13 amazing cheap phones.

• Roxinie
    Roxinie Posts: 20

Yes, either perks in dollars, in data or a free month that what I got for mine,

• Vasiok
    Vasiok REFERRAL CODE ⭐ AQRS1⭐ CODE RÉFÉRENCEPosts: 203

Not really like sales, but some times they just gave some perks that can decrease the price of a phone, like a 50$ off and soo on.

• Pete
    Pete Posts: 219

Fizz has always phones on sale