No internet

seifoun
seifoun Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited July 13 in Internet
So I just got my new modem the vidéotron guy was here he set up the câbles and all and I installed my router as recommended .
The led lights are lightibg up correctly , all yellow not blinking except the upload and download which are blue and not blinking , but the weird thing is I have no internet access , I tried with a RJ45 and still no internet any suggestions please ?

Best Answer

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,493 admin

Hello seifoun, 
    Thank you for your post. 
    I am sorry to hear about the situation encountered with your internet services. 
    After making the necessary verifications into my tools I was able to see that the modem appears to be offline. 
    In this case, I kindly suggest you to verify again the cables, the coaxial to be well screwed and not damaged in any way. 
    Also, try to plug the modem in a different power socket. 
    If it will still not, you can contact the customer service agents in order for them to assist you. 
    To do that, access this link: https://fizz.ca/en/support and ask for a customer service agent. 
    Your cooperation is highly appreciated. 
    Have a great day. 
    -Lavinia, Community Moderator  

• seifoun
    seifoun Posts: 6 ✭✭
    No one ever gets the green bumble, I sent messages on facebook and no one got back to me , the billing cycle is counting the days and I don't have access to my internet , I honestly never saw an internet provider without a live customer support or even à phone number to call in case of an emergency
This discussion has been closed.