When does Fizz offer new iPhones? Wait to switch?

Options
AlexJS
AlexJS Posts: 315 ✭✭
edited June 2023 in Break Room

Hi, I'm thinking of switching my cell phone service to Fizz. I'm also planning to upgrade my phone when this year's new iPhone is released, which would be mid-September going by the regular schedule. I'm not pressed to switch since I have a $30/month plan.

I'm wondering if there will be a benefit to switching after the new iPhone release, i.e. whether Fizz will offer a better discount on the new phone to a new subscriber rather than existing ones. As it's a prediction of course things may change, but what has happened with previous phones and releases? Thanks.

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,090 ✭✭
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @AlexJS

No Fizz will offer the same discount to everyone, old a new users

However, in the past, old users received a perk ranging from $50 to $100, while older users received $100 to use towards purchasing a new Fizz phone.

If you are willing to wait, I recommend waiting until the end of August. By doing so, you will have the opportunity to receive a higher referral credit. Currently, the referral credit is $25, but usually during the new academic year or Christmas, they offer promotions with a credit got till $100.

Answers