Nobody chat with me except Robo

Fizznow_ZK7U8
Fizznow_ZK7U8 Posts: 374 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Welcome and join

When I want to chat with agent, the waiting list showed I was the 36th on the list. After 1.5 hours waiting, I became the 1, but nobody chatted with me. When I sent a message, I became the 40th on the list. So what's the problem with Fizz? Anyone has the same problem? Are there any other ways to contact them except this tiring waiting? Thanks.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello there Bo C. #40011 

As our members said before me, the congestion period can influence our response time however you can always contact us on other platforms.
    You can leave a message on our Facebook Messenger chat, for example, so that you know that your question has been sent to us. After that an agent will answer it as soon as possible. 

Here is our support page from where you can view our other means of contact: https://fizz.ca/en/support

Have a good day and thank you everyone for your responses!
    -Paul

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭

Hi @Bo C. #40011

This can happen when there are too many client try to chat with the customer service.

I didn't try to contact today, therefore, I don't know

Try in an hour

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    edited December 2022

@Bo C. #40011

Hi, you can also communicate with Fizz via Facebook Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca or in your account by opening a ticket: My Settings/Contact Forms/

Chat remains the fastest way to contact customer service. Some days the chat is less busy than others.

Good luck!

• Smilemars
    Smilemars Posts: 156 ✭✭

TIp: Avoid peak hours to reduce waiting times. Usually I get an agent within 5 minutes.

• neverwinter
    neverwinter Posts: 1,944 ✭✭

Did you find someone?

• Mario_FQDZA
    Mario_FQDZA Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    edited December 2022

The chat is available 24/7: try another time.

To avoid the bot, type anything.

Eventually you will get "Transfer to an agent".

• uzedia
    uzedia Posts: 1,185 ✭✭

It is easier to get an agent via FB Messenger.

This discussion has been closed.