Reposting as the discussion was "closed" without anything being resolved.

Varainja
Varainja Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in My Mobile

Keep getting the message to "sign into network" and can't access data, despite having 2 gigs of data available. When i'm home I have clicked the link it provides, click the right option to access the network and it works for a moment but as soon as i'm outside of our wifi i lose my network connection and can't access my data again - which defeats the purpose of having data... Help please!

If you replied to this post already, thank you for your suggestions, it is not a problem of data availability, that was the first thing we checked, also turned the phone off and on, checked that software was up to date and tried the fixes that were offered by the people who responded. None of these fixed the issue unfortunately.

Also tried fixes related to the phone rather than the network. Everything is set up how it should be. Now waiting for customer service.

If anyone has any other ideas, that have not already been addressed, I welcome them!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Varainja 

Indeed, I can confirm you that a ticket was raised for the situation you are reporting. Rest assured, our team is working around the clock to solve the issue. We'll get back to you via e-mail once we have a response. In the meantime, you can follow the ticket from your account "My Settings" / "My tickets" 

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice day,

-Ionut 

Answers

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    edited October 2022

@Varainja

Hi, when Whizz answers a question he usually closes the ticket. Did you see the answer given to your first post? You have been advised to check your APNs and if the problem persists, contact them.

Here is the link: https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/comment/6657236#Comment_6657236

When you say "Now waiting for customer service" is it because you have contacted them since?

One thing I can suggest: try using FizzExt for a while, then come back to Fizz to see if the situation is corrected.

Settings / Connections / Mobile networks / Network operator

Tap on Network Operator and start a network search. Choose FizzExt.

But you cannot use FizzExt (partner network) mostly. Go back to Fizz.

To contact customer service, go to this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues

and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble with a question mark, to your right, click on it and then another click. You can chat with support.

• Varainja
    Varainja Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi Marnie,

Tried all the suggestions in the answers to my first post. Tried your suggestion, unfortunately didn't work :/ thanks though!

May be an issue with the sim card, the problem has been escalated in the customer support now.

Thanks for responding :)

This discussion has been closed.