When will my phone be shipped?

Kevin_92
Kevin_92 Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited November 2022 in Phones

I order my phone a few days ago, but still haven't had any information on shipping. When will my phone be shipped?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Kevin_92,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I can see that your order was canceled and you have a ticket escalated to verify what happened.
    You will be able to see the progress from My settings > my tickets.
    As soon as we have any updates we will contact you right away via e-mail.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    edited October 2022

@Kevin_92

Hi Kevin, check in your account. You can see the status of all your Fizz orders in your Order history.

1. Log into your account and go to My Settings
    2. Click on Order history See details.
    3. Click on the shipping number to see on the carrier’s website the details of your delivery.
    4. If there’s any inconsistency with the delivery information you see, contact the carrier directly.
    But, Signature required for the delivery of a phone. Normally standard delivery should take 2-3 days but Fizz cannot guarantee a specific date.

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/when-will-my-fizz-package-be-delivered

If there was an error during the first delivery, you can request a 2nd delivery. But if, after tracking your account and because of the delay, you find anything wrong, contact customer service who can help you. Go to this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues

and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble with a question mark, to your right, click on it and then another click. You can chat with support.

• Kevin_92
    Kevin_92 Posts: 3 ✭✭

It doesn't show up on my order history. Why is that. I ordered a phone on October 20 now it's October 27.

• AH000
    AH000 Posts: 3 ✭✭

@Kevin_92 did you ever get this rectified? I am dealing with the same issue now and not getting anywhere. Ordered and used Paybright, got the confirmation from them, but Fizz says they cancelled my order and are now investigating...

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin

Hello @AH000,

I hope this message finds you well.

The situation may be different from one account to another, therefore, I would kindly suggest you keep in touch with our customer service and the situation will surely be resolved. I can see that you were in contact with our customer service today, however, the ticket opened on your account is still verified by the technical team. I can assure you that we will reach back to you as soon as we have news from them.

Have a good one!

-Sergiu

This discussion has been closed.