Internet suddenly stopped working

Jordan
Jordan Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Internet

I suddenly lost my internet connection. Modem is not receiving a network. I have rebooted the modem to no avail. I have tried replacing the coax cable no to avail.

Best Answers

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Jordan @Equi @king @windsurfer88

Hi sirs, I don't know if you have learned this since the last message, but Fizz has announced that there is a service outage in the Plateau sector. I refer you to Whizz's message.

https://forum.fizz.ca/fr/discussion/2637415/internet-non-fonctionnel-rachel-saint-laurent

"After having made checks, I note that a temporary unavailability known by our specialized team is in progress on your line. This is in the process of being resolved and our technical teams are mobilized to allow a return to optimal service. It's just a matter of patience to get your service back up and running. However, I do not have a specific resolution deadline to communicate to you."

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Jordan, 
    I hope this message finds you well. 

I just verified your account and I noticed that there is indeed a maintenance work in your area which started on the 29th. As of now, I tried to look for an estimated resolution time, however, it seems like the technicians did not provide on to us yet. We are indeed appealing to your patience and understanding in this situation, and we can assure you that we will do our best to restore your internet connection as soon as possible. 

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. You can keep this post to communicate when the internet comes back in your area 😊.
    Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

This discussion has been closed.