Missing "Adjust plan" option

stgraber
stgraber Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in My Mobile

Hello,

I just got back from a trip to the US and faced two issues with Fizz.

1) Despite my plan having USA activated last month and Fizz showing my coverage as Canada + I ended up getting USA. It was impossible to get data working. It would connect to T-Mobile, fail to get connectivity over LTE and then attempt to open a login page. APN settings were all correct and no amount of rebooting or forcing the network to connect to another network worked.

As I needed to get this working, I just bought an eSIM for 3USD online, which also used T-Mobile and worked flawlessly within seconds, so this was definitely Fizz not roaming properly.

2) Given the above and given I'm now back home, I want to go back to Canada-only on my plan, but the "Adjust plan" option is just completely missing. This despite me being in the middle of my billing cycle (15 days left).

I can't seem to find a good way to reach out to Fizz support about this, so here I am now...

The website says to go to FAQ and some contact option should show up, but other than the forum link, I've not had any luck getting any direct contact option show up here...

Ideally, I'd like my plan be fixed to be Canada-only again and I'd like the added fee for USA coverage reimbursed given the network didn't function at all (and caused me an extra expense as I had to purchase a different SIM for this...)

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello stgraber,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I have escalated a ticket to have this fixed.
    You can verify the progress from My settings > my tickets.
    As soon as we have any updates we will contact you right away via email.  

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• stgraber

Here are my options in "Manage plan", no sign of "Adjust plan"...

• stgraber

And here we can clearly see the 21 days left, so I'm not in the 48h window where no changes can be made.

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@stgraber

Hi,

here's how to contact Fizz’s support team directly to inquire about that issue, they will be able to do some further investigation to correct this situation as well as provide you advice and precise answers to correct this situation. You can do it by opening the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

If the chat bubble still does not appear at the bottom of the page, on the right, after a few seconds, the number of pending sessions is higher than the service’s processing capacity. At that time, you can leave a message on the other proposed communication channels:

-By private message on Facebook/Messenger: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

This discussion has been closed.