Still dont have my data plan active after 6 days

LaSylvestre1
LaSylvestre1 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in My Mobile

Hi!

I activated my fizz SIM cars 6 days ago. I bought a 12Go data plan only and I still don't have access to the datas. When I activated my SIM card, I received a mail telling me that I would have to wait until they receive the payment, and send me another email confirmation.

It's been 6 days and I still didnt the email confirmation so I dont have access to the datas. What is going on? Anybody has had this experience also?

Best Answer

• Fizzaddict
    Fizzaddict Posts: 240 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

I would also suggest to contact Fizz by chat

Write us using the platform of your choice.

Hit the  green ?

in the right-hand corner. That’s your gateway to the platforms available to contact us. A friendly rep will be with you as soon as possible. 

Get started

Answers

• Fizzaddict
    Fizzaddict Posts: 240 ✭✭

@LaSylvestre1 Can you make call and send SMS ?

If yes then try this

Is your mobile data activated?
    1. Activate mobile data on your phone.
    2. Your phone has a software switch that allows you to connect or disconnect from the Fizz mobile network. By doing this, you can allow or prevent your phone from using mobile data.
    3. The steps to follow to enable your phone to use mobile data vary depending on the model of your phone. Here are two examples:
    4. AndroidSettings → Mobile network → Mobile data
    5. iPhoneSettings → Cellular network → Cellular data
    6. If you are outside your coverage zone, you may need to activate mobile roaming data.
    7. The steps to follow to activate mobile roaming data vary depending on the model of your phone. here are two examples:
    8. AndroidSettings → Mobile network → Roaming
    9. iPhoneSettings → General → Cellular → Options → Data roaming
    Restart your phone
    1. Reboot (power cycle) your phone by holding down the phone’s start button for 10 seconds.
    2. Following your reboot, your applications will load. Your phone will then re-authenticate to the Fizz mobile network and potentially recover its authorization to access the network.
    Is the Wi-Fi function turned off?
    1. Make sure you have temporarily deactivated WiFi on your phone.
    2. A phone could keep trying to connect only to WiFi when its WiFi function is activated.
    3. Deactivating WiFi, at least temporarily, may enable you to access mobile data.
    4. The process of deactivating WiFi can vary, depending on the type of phone. Here are two examples:
    5. AndroidSettings → Connections → WiFi
    6. iPhoneSettings → WiFi
    Is your APN is correctly set up? (Android)
    2. Steps to follow for configuring the APN can vary from one phone to another. Here's an example:
    3. Settings → Connections → Mobile networks → Access Point Names → APN
    5. Fizz APN settings are:
    • APN: mobile.bm
    • MMSC: http://mms.mobile.bm
    • MMS proxy: mmsproxy.mobile.bm
    • MMS port: 80
    • APN type: default,mms,supl   
    2. If your phone offers you a predetermined APN type, choose “Internet + MMS”
    3. Other fields should be filled by default; if empty, they are not mandatory.
    4. Some phone models use the term “Proxy server” instead of “MMS proxy”. 
    Does the phone choose the right network?
    1. IMPORTANT: Before beginning this process, make sure the SIM card is inserted in your phone. Otherwise, the Mobile networks menu will not be visible.
    2. The steps for enabling your phone to automatically choose a network vary depending on the type of phone. Here are two examples:
    3. AndroidSettings → Connections → Mobile networks → Network operators → Search networks → Automatic/Fizz
    4. iPhoneSettings → Operators → Automatic/Fizz
    5. The frequency band used may vary from one service provider to another. It’s possible that your phone is not able to connect to all available mobile networks.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,800 admin

Hello LaSylvestre1,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    A ticket was escalated on your account for this situation,
    If you do not have services for a period of time, I kindly advise you to contact our customer service team.
    You can see your ticket in your Fizz account> Overview.
    As soon as the issue is solved, you will be informed via email.
    To contact us you can use the steps provided by Fizzaddict 
    Thank you for your patience and understanding!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen 

This discussion has been closed.