$50 for you, $50 for your friend.

Whizz
Whizz Posts: 18,800 admin

Invite your friends to join our Fizz community and enjoy our amazing benefits. You'll each receive a $50 referral bonus if they activate their first mobile or Home Internet plan using your referral code. 

This offer is valid until September 30, 2021, inclusively.

Details at Fizz.ca. 

Comments

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭
    edited August 2021

Nice offer. Thanks Fizz!

Also consider these promos (note that offers are subject to change by Fizz):

👉️ Fizz Home Internet: The 120 Mbps/20 Mbps plan is also available for $50 monthly if you sign-up today!

Fly at 120 Mbps for the price of 60 Mbps

👉️ Fizz phones: If you're looking for a replacement phone, check out the online shop here: https://fizz.ca/en/plp

Fizz is having a sale now on some popular models!

Here are a few examples:

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (128 GB) on sale for $475

iPhone SE 2 [Preloved] (64 GB) $240

If you are a new customer, be sure to use a referral code to receive your $50 bonus credit from Fizz.

If you need a reference code, there is a list here: https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2198337/this-is-the-place-for-your-referral-codes-here-and-only-here

To be transparent, both parties will receive the bonus credit once you pay your second bill.

Thank you for considering to use my referral code, it's located next to my username/avator.

Welcome to Fizz! 😊 😃

• Leo A. #39957
    Leo A. #39957 Posts: 7 ✭✭

Thanks Fizz!

• dolphin
    dolphin Posts: 15 ✭✭

i just join fizz and used someone referral code 9 days ago , and it's pending until when? and now it's 50$? did i miss it?! 

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

Great to see this offer again, thanks Fizz!

You're here and still hesitant to jump in❓️ Consider all...

FIZZ BENEFITS

• -$50 from your 3rd bill 🤑 if you correctly use a referral code, thanks for using mine near my avatar­.
    • $50 for Internet 120Mbps (awesome but limited-time offer) (other speeds available)
    • $0 internet modem rental
    • $0 internet installation fee
    • $0 internet unlimited data
    • $0 cancellation/penalty, any time. No long-term contracts (unless you purchase a phone on sale)
    • $0 to receive mobile data gifts . Know where to ask (like here)
    • $0 to rollover your unused mobile data up to 2 months:
      • $0 to change your plan monthly: E.g. pay for data only once every 3 months and live months #2 + #3 with rolled over data.
    • $0 surprise mobile data: Fizz gave clients 5GB last December, as well as 5GB in May. Who knows what's coming next.
    • -$10/month is what the My Rewards program currently grants me (I chose $9 + 1GB). Get the same, over time.

Fizz may be not for you:

• no phone support. Do not subscribe if you are not comfortable without actually talking to a Fizz representative. Then again chatting is the new norm and it's easy, plus you avoid muzak and small talks 😊
    • not offered outside Quebec (except Ottawa).
    • landline not transferrable to mobile (but mostly doable at your current provider as a first step)
    • no cable TV (which does not prevent another TV provider at your place)
    • you must like to tweak your Fizz plans in a self-serve manner, just like you tweak any online account settings. Too complicated? Maybe ask a family member.

This, using 📡 VIDEOTRON's network 💪

Those tips valuable? Thank you for considering using my referral code🙏, near my nickname

🌞 Welcome to Fizz 🤗

• David_L_REF_OM3BV
    David_L_REF_OM3BV Posts: 91 ✭✭

50$ for using a referral code is pretty awesome! Check out mine in my name!

• Christine
    Christine Posts: 707 ✭✭

Good news! Many thanks Fizz!!!!

• Yourboi
    Yourboi Posts: 188 ✭✭

Did that offer end?

• Yourboi

thank you in advance.

• Yourboi

Have a nice day.

• samukai
    samukai Posts: 27 ✭✭

Perks !!!!

• brouleau21
    brouleau21 Posts: 176 ✭✭

Should these message be removed when no longer valid... or closed.. or marked as invalid. this is a bit missleading otherwise.

• Serhio
    Serhio Posts: 67 ✭✭

Good news! Thank you Fizz!

• kokoboko
    kokoboko Posts: 324 ✭✭

Waiting for 100 + 100 ! ha ha

• swatt
    swatt Posts: 3,394 ✭✭

Good news.

This discussion has been closed.