My point are not counted

Irene
Irene Posts: 4,024 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in About my account

Hi

the points that I am doing in the forum, answering, are not counted in My Rewards session

Is it the same for you?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,804 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Irene,
    I hope you are doing well.

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you are encountering and I can assure you that we are working to solve it.
    I just took the opportunity to open an individual ticket on your account, and as soon as we have a resolution on it, we will reach out to you via email with the updates. 

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions. Here is how to do it https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.

Cheers!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,641 ✭✭

Moi non plus, depuis le 25 ou 26 avril. J’ai un billet d’ouvert là dessus.

• Irene
    edited April 2022

Salut

je n'ai pas ouvert un billet, mais j'ai le même problème

• Luke_Skywalker
    Luke_Skywalker Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi @Irene

It seem to be the case for all of us 😥

A lot of tickets are opened on that subject, so i guess it will be corrected soon !

• Han_Solo
    Han_Solo Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi @Irene

Same for me since some days. 😭

I hope it will be corrected retroactively ! We all need those points !

• Irene

Hopefully they will correct it soon

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,660 ✭✭

It's the same for everyone. Since Monday, April 25, the points earned on the community are not transferred onto our account. It seems this has happened before, but Fizz will make it right soon enough and all our earned points will be transferred over!

• swatt
    swatt Posts: 3,395 ✭✭

Many of us have the same problem. Do we have to ask Fizz to open an individual ticket on our own account ?

• Luiza
    Luiza Posts: 8 ✭✭

Doesn't make sense to have to open a ticket to every single person to be able to fix the problem...

• vgStef
    vgStef Posts: 162 ✭✭

It seems like this isn't fixed yet. I answer questions and nothing changes in my account. Those who opened a ticket, did it solved your situation?

This discussion has been closed.