technician - install wifi

DMZZ
DMZZ Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited December 2021 in Internet

Hi

I just sign up to fizz. a technician should be coming today to my place from 5 to 8pm. something came up and I only will be able to be at home at 6pm. Is there a way to contact him to make sure he doesnt come before 6pm please ? thank you

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,808 admin

Hello DMZZ, 

Thank you for your willingness to try out our services. 

Unfortunately, there is no number or way of contact.  The technician will come to your address in the time frame you've selected. The visit can be at any time during this interval. If you are not available when he will come, you will have to reschedule your appointment. 

For this, you can have a look over the following FAQ  https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address for more details. 

Have a  nice day.

-Bogdan

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭

Bonjour @DMZZ

you should chat with Fizz to see if you can add that detail in because the only way is to cancel and reschedule the appointment. As stated in this FAQ page you can only change the appointment 20h beforehand.

You could still take the chance that the tech is late, which is more probable at the end of a day (compared to beginning).

Otherwise ask a friend/family/neighbor?

To chat:

1. Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    2. Look bottom right for the big ❔ question mark in a green bubble.
    3. Click it, options will be displayed
    4. Choose "💬 Chat"
    5. Note: the bubble will only display the chat for a computer version. If you are on a cell phone, you must check "Desktop site" in your browser settings.
    6. Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot or modem photo
    7. After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

The advantages of Fizz bubble tool are that it is 24/7 real-time with waiting time management and the ability to print (e.g. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records. Sometimes you can even leave a comment about your satisfaction with the conversation.

ALTERNATIVES

This discussion has been closed.