Return and order new phone

Happycamper
Happycamper Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hi! I wrongly ordered an iPhone 12 mini with my 100$ Rebate Perk. I just received it and I understand I have 15 days to return it and order the right one (the regular iPhone 12). My question is: will my 100$ rebate be returned to me and applicable to the iPhone 12 I want to order?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello  Happycamper,

Resta assured, if you return the phone within 15 days the perk will also be returned.
    Here you can find more information about this if necessary: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-15-day-return-policy-phone-bought-fizz
    You will just have to wait for the return order to be complete in order to use the $100 perk again for a new order. 
    Feel free to reach our support team if you have further questions.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@Happycamper

Hi,

the gift used, as soon as it is activated, is for single use so the answer is no.

• Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Posts: 725 ✭✭

You can't use a rebate twice, even if you returned the item unsealed. I would suggest you to contact customer support, but they will likely give you the same answer as I do.

You always have to shop wisely before being sure to apply a rebate on a phone...

• yoddie
    yoddie Posts: 79 ✭✭

No, unfortunately. Contact support, they might be able to re-enable it just for you.

• Fate
    Fate Posts: 3 ✭✭

unfortunately, probably not

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    edited November 2021

Contrary to the previous answers, I personally wouldn't rule it out immediately. As has been said, usually it's a one-time use but give Fizz support a try - they are usually very helpful. I can imagine that they will give you the rebate on your re-order as long as you explain the situation to them (you accidentally ordered the wrong phone etc.)

This discussion has been closed.