I was expecting a technician for install this morning and I have not heard from him.Please call me 8

james_alfieri1
james_alfieri1 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited November 2021 in About my account

I was expecting a technician for installation this morning and I have not heard from him. Please call me 873-***-****

James Alfieri

21B rue Melcalfe,

Gatineau,

J9H 4Z7

Best Answer

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@james_alfieri1

Hi James,

maybe the technician was unable to fulfill is engagements due to the previous installation which would have taken longer than expected. Sorry but you'll have to reschedule a new appointment...

To reschedule your technician appointment:

1. Log into your account and go to Manage plan.
    2. Click on Appointments.
    3. Here you will be able to see a complete list of all your past and future appointments.
    4. Scroll to the appointment you wish to modify.
      • To reschedule an appointment, click on Reschedule.This will open the booking interface. Select a new day and time slot and click Save.
      • Beware — if you just finished scheduling your appointment, please allow a 3-hour delay for the Reschedule button to appear in your account.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@james_alfieri1

You should remove your personal information from your question since all the community hub can see it ... You can do this by modifying your question with the 3 little dots on the right, if you do so during the first 15 minutes of the publication of your question.

This discussion has been closed.