How can i place an order with separate billing and shipping addresses?

Options

Hello,

I have been talking on and off with Fizz for 2 days now. I tried to finance a phone (as I'm a new customer) and was approved by PayBright, only to have my order cancelled without being notified. I realized this was due to Fizz not allowing me to have separate billing and shipping addresses.

(I was trying to ship it to my friends home, since I just moved and my current address doesn't have a mailbox.)

When I tried to order again today I saw that not only is there no option available for separate addresses, but also my billing address doesn't even show up! I spoke with Fizz about this, and the best they suggested was to use the 'Can't Find my Address' which also doesn't work, since neither my street name nor civic number are options in the drop down menu.

I even double checked the coverage map and my home is directly in their green coverage area!!

I am so beyond frustrated, so if someone knows how I can separate my billing and shipping address, as well as find my address in the first place, it would be super helpful.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,102 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Robyn_E,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    Your billing address will be used automatically as your shipping address when ordering a phone. 
    You won't have an option to use different ones, I am sorry.
    Here you can find more information about this, at point 4, https://fizz.ca/en/faq/why-buy-phone-fizz
    I can see that a ticket was also escalated for this.
    I recommend waiting for your reply.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

This discussion has been closed.