No technician

Xin
Xin Posts: 3 ✭✭

I waited the technician for the whole day and did not receive any phone call from fizz. But today I received an email showed that I missed the appointment. Could you give me an explanation?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Xiaoxin,

Thankyou for reaching out to us.

Checking on my end, I can see that you followed my colleague's steps to go to My plans->Manage plan->Appointments->Reschedule and set your new appointment for August 6th in the afternoon timeframe.

Havea good one!
    Andrei

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

Please reach out to customer support to re-schedule the appointment and inquire as to what happened. I am sure they can help you.

• Xin

I guessed he knocked the wrong door. I am in room 320. But the room next to room 321 is not mine. I want to install the internet today because I need the internet to access online test during my quarantine. But I can only schedule an appointment 2 days later. Could you help me? Thank you so much!

• Xin

How could I contact my technician directly?

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭

@Xin, you need to take an other appointment, and please check your addresse

To reschedule your technician appointment:

1. Log into your account and go to Manage plan.
    2. Click on Appointments.
    3. Here you will be able to see a complete list of all your past and future appointments.
    4. Scroll to the appointment you wish to modify.
    • To reschedule an appointment, click on Reschedule.
      • This will open the booking interface. Select a new day and time slot and click Save.
      • Beware — if you just finished scheduling your appointment, please allow a 3-hour delay for the Reschedule button to appear in your account.

source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

To contact the support, go on the FAQ's page that I posted, and click on the green bubble in the bottom right corner, and select chat

This discussion has been closed.