active account but not active?

Options
Celi
Celi Posts: 1 ✭✭

I just changed to fizz. When i was doing my transferring, i didn't had enough funds on my old phone number account so it was deactivated. I charged it and automatically my new fizz account activated. Now i would like to activate my gift data but I can't because it tells me my plan isn't active.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Celi,

We're so sorry to hear about this. Checking your account, I notice you were able to reach us and eventually we were able to help with the transfer. While indeed it was confirmed, sadly it appears the plan activation remained stuck in pending.

In this case, I wish to inform you that I have created a ticket and escalatedyour situation to our technical department, so they can make thenecessary verifications and solve this.

Restassured that as soon as we have an answer from them that the plan is fully active, you will benotified via the e-mail address attached to your account. If youwish, you are also able to check the status of the ticket from youraccount in My settings – My tickets.

Thankyou for your patience and understanding.

Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,729 ✭✭
    Options

Hi

your situation is a special one, your best option is to validate with the support

Since if you are talking about a perks, they should apply. If you are talking about a gift from an other use, you need to have a data plan and check your privacy status.

Go here https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-data-gifting-and-how-does-it-work, click on the green bubble on the bottom right of the page and select chat.

This discussion has been closed.