PSA: Easy & Simple Way to Contact Fizz Through iMessage

SubnormalFever
SubnormalFever Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited July 2021 in About my account

Method 1: Saving the link

Many people ask how this question and seem to receive all sorts of complicated answers. There is, though, a very easy and simple way of contacting Fizz through iMessage. Whether it be using an iPhone, an iPad, a Mac or even an Apple Watch (for the brave enough), you can simply save the following link and tap/click it when support is needed.

Method 2: Creating a Contact

You can also create a contact in your "Contacts" application:

1) Open the Contacts application

2) Click/Tap on the "+" button on the top right corner of your screen

3) Under the First name field, enter "Fizz" or "Fizz Support"

4) Click/Tap on add email

5) Enter the following: urn:biz:d2b30f49-ef9a-4e6c-9348-767c4fc63f85

Done! From now on, anytime you'll need to contact Fizz, just click/tap on Message under the new contact or create a new message directly from the "Messages" application!

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @SubnormalFever

Unfortunately, you can't delete your own questions/replies. And the edit period is 15 minutes and is quite sensitive to multiple edits at the risk of automatically go through the moderation process.

After that, only a Whizz moderator can do delete/edit. Informing them by tagging them @Whizzincreases their priority to the post, just explain the edit request. I do this usually for novice users to have their personal info be removed . For instance: please @Whizz, the OP created another thread without referral code and whishes this thread to be removed or edited accordingly.

Thanks for having created another thread, it will certainly be useful,

Cheers!

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

@SubnormalFever Thanks for the detailed advice. New members will definitely enjoy it.

However, be careful with posting your referral code. Referral codes are only permissible here: https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2198337/this-is-the-place-for-your-referral-codes-here-and-only-here#latest

Otherwise you risk to having your post deleted by Fizz support.

• SubnormalFever
    SubnormalFever Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited July 2021

Thanks so much for the advice!! As you noticed, I'm brand new here...!

Time limit to edit my post has passed 😭

Shall I delete it and post it again?

Edit: I have created my post another time, with no referral codes. I can't seem to figure out a way to delete this one though...

Here I was giving a tip, now I'm the one who needs one! life is all about giving and taking 😅

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭

Just tried it and works great. THANKS!

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin

@SubnormalFever 😎thank you for the detailed explanation, it's greatly appreciated. Most importantly, welcome to Fizz and our awesome online community!

Jay

• DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭

Great job

This discussion has been closed.