$50 for you, $50 for your friend  😍 

Whizz
Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin

Invite your friends to join our Fizz community and enjoy our amazing benefits. 

You'll each receive a $50 referral bonus if they activate a mobile or Home Internet plan using your referral code.

This offer is valid until July 15 2021 inclusively.

Details at Fizz.ca.

Comments

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

Thanks Fizz! Two promos running at the same time!!

The date coincides exactly with the $50 offer for the 120 Mbps home internet plan (valid until July 15th 2021): https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2621001/temporary-price-drop-50-for-120-mbps-internet-plan-valid-for-early-summer-2021

🌠 💥 Welcome to Fizz! 😃 😊

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

Thank you Fizz, for always giving us some goodies. I think many people will make use of this offer :)

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

100$ of love <3

• eri
    eri Posts: 835 ✭✭

Thanks $50 for you

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
  • Damek G.
    Damek G. Posts: 151 ✭✭

I guess i need to make new friends just to invite more people! :)

Thanks Fizz

• Lucas A. #13141
    Lucas A. #13141 Posts: 354 ✭✭

Thanks for the promo Fizz!

Quick question, one of my friend used my reference code for a Home Internet that will get installed later in June. Will this new promo applied automatically or will he need to cancel his appointment and take a new one?

In my account, I still see his reference as a 25$

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin

Hello Lucas A.,

Thank you so much for your message. To be able to take advantage of this limited-time referral bonus, it is needed for the subscription to be placed while this promo is in place. 

If the subscription was made when the referral was $25, this is the referral that will be applied, regardless of the date of the technician's appointment. You will find all the necessary information on our page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends

Should your friend prefer to cancel this appointment and place a new one, he'll need to subscribe from a brand new Fizz account, so that it can be the very first subscription. Otherwise, if he'll try to do it from the same account, the referral section won't be available again for him to add the code.

Have a lovely day! 
    -Ioana

• cristi
    cristi Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hello,

A lot of people have no idea about this nice company. So many great things for our family and friends to be shared about Fizz.

And the 50+50 promotion is awesome !

• A1exandre
    A1exandre Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited June 2021

Oh no! I entered a referral code right before this thing started :0!

• Graeme
    Graeme Posts: 2 ✭✭

Does this apply if I use a friends referral code to switch to internet while I already have a Fizz mobile account?

• Eric C. 46369
    Eric C. 46369 Posts: 2 ✭✭

where to put the reference code for new clients ? My friend try to put my reference code but dont have the box to put it. He is at the credit part in the process …. Is this before or after that for the promo code ?

• Thierry C. #38944
    Thierry C. #38944 Posts: 225 ✭✭

Wow sounds like an amazing offer!!

• Samy J. #5034
    Samy J. #5034 Posts: 2 ✭✭

My promo code M2ZUF great day 👍

• eri
    eri Posts: 835 ✭✭

My code 90N09 $50

• Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 496 ✭✭

So nice!

Help me, help you~

• Idefizz

Refer or not, there is no try 👽️

• DooomsDay
    DooomsDay Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hello,

I hope someone uses my code, could sure use free internet for a month

Good day

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 109 ✭✭

I see people advertising the 50$ referral code (as I am), but certain people also advertise 2GB free data. I don't have FIZZ mobile at present, although I'll probably port my mobile service soon, but I was wondering if this was "fake news"?

If real, is it applicable only short term (a month?) or is it an extra 2GB of data per month for the entire time with FIZZ mobile?

• Val_2000
    Val_2000 Posts: 2 ✭✭

I can't seem to access my code. When I click on Invite Friends, the same message keep popping up with no code.... Is it because my installation date is in the future??

• ps1
    ps1 Posts: 7 ✭✭

My code to save $50: ZTS64

• fizznet
    fizznet Posts: 6 ✭✭

Yahoooo des nouveaux clients partout.

New clients everywhere :)

• Trop cool! Mon code de référence est le VZACH

J'espère que quelqu'un va l'utiliser je n'ai jamais eu la chance de le partager!

• J_J
    J_J Posts: 1 ✭✭

My referral code: 4664I

Happy Fizzing :)

• Pete
    Pete Posts: 219 ✭✭

My referral code: AK4BO

• Frankydee
    Frankydee Posts: 14 ✭✭

please use my code 4DDB7.

Would be great to benefit at least once🥰

• Panagiotis A.
    Panagiotis A. Posts: 18 ✭✭

I would be really grateful if anyone could use mine. : JUY38

• Mlybish
    Mlybish Posts: 5 ✭✭

thats amazing

• Fizzy

Fizz has two promos running at the same time! Thanks Fizz!

The date coincides exactly with the $50 offer for the 120 Mbps home internet plan (valid until July 15th 2021): https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2621001/temporary-price-drop-50-for-120-mbps-internet-plan-valid-for-early-summer-2021

More info available here: Welcome to Fizz!

• Fizzy

Simon, this is the beauty of Fizz data gifting.

In my case, I have been gifting 2 GB to friends who use my referral code.

Gifted data is valid for 2 months of usage.

Also with My rewards, every Fizz member will receive upgrades. After unlocking all 3 slots, you can get up to 2 GB extra data for free every month. More about upgrades here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program#1

Val_2000, if Fizz internet is your first Fizz service plan, you should be able to see/access your code once your plan is active. Please check again one day after your installation.

• MTeasdale
    MTeasdale Posts: 137 ✭✭

How nice! just before moving day!

• Idefizz

So you're here and still hesitant to jump in❓️ Consider all...

Fizz advantages

• -$50 your 3rd bill if you use a referral code, thanks for using mineLRYiH
    • $50 for Internet 120Mbps (cheaper speeds available)
    • $0 modem rental
    • $0 unlimited internet data
    • $0 installation fee
    • $0 cancellation/penalty, any time
    • $0 to receive mobile data gifts you only need to know where to ask (like here)
    • $0 to rollover your mobile data up to 2 months
    • $0 surprise mobile data: Fizz gave clients 5GB last December, as well as 5GB in May. Who knows what's coming next.
    • -$10/month is what the My Rewards program currently grants me (I chose $9 + 1GB). Get the same, over time.

Fizz Disadvantages:

• no phone support. Do not subscribe if you are not comfortable without actually talking to a Fizz representative. Then again, chatting is easy and you avoid small talks 😊
    • not offered outside Quebec (except Ottawa)
    • no cable TV (but Fizz freely offered to follow Habs up to the Stanley Cup with the TVA app)
    • must be able to tweak your Fizz plans, just like you tweak your Facebook settings. If you can't just ask a family member.

All this is using VIDEOTRON's infrastructure and network.

Not bad eh?

If you find those tips valuable, consider using my referral code ► LRYiH ◄ and welcome to Fizz 🤗🌞‼️

This discussion has been closed.