Internet issues

Options
User21
User21 Posts: 2 ✭✭

It’s been over 24h in my internet is still on pause!!! After making my payment! I work at home, I can’t afford to not have my internet!! When will you fix my internet! I have a ticket out since 5am , now it’s almost 6pm I still don’t have internet. I have been with no internet since YESTERDAY afternoon! This is too much!!!

Best Answer

• Amish P.
    Amish P. Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

once I had to leave it unplugged for a good hour before the router worked again... leaving it plugged in won't do anything.

did you try talking to someone on live chat?

If it's urgent, in your situation I would also try a factory reset. Make sure your internet has not been put on pause for a payment related issue. I had that once and did not realize it until it was too late. When I fixed it, the internet was still on pause, because fizz paused it themselves. Afterwards, I resolved the issue by reaching out to them.

Answers

• Rapalax
    Rapalax Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

I have had no internet since this am . Tried to contact over what's app but no response for 8h now

• Amish P.
    Amish P. Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options

Try this, there is a speech bubble at the bottom right. The speech bubble contains different options for contacting fizz.

• Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Options

go to Fizz website (or this URL) https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/que-faire-si-je-narrive-pas-me-connecter-mon-compte-fizz then click the green icon with the " ? " which is on the bottom right of the screen. Then you can choose which platform to chat.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options

Hello,

I am sorry for the situation experienced.

I see that you've managed to contact un in private and a ticket was created, it was solved and everything is in order now on your account.
    Reach back to us if you encounter any other situation, in order to help you further: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Waiting for your reply.

I wish you a wonderful day!

-Adelina

This discussion has been closed.