YES! We have a new voicemail 🤗

Options

Hi everyone, 

You asked for it, and we have it: a shiny new voicemail. As of today, expect a smoother and simpler experience, as well as enhanced functions.  

The new voicemail offers greater capacity with a total now of 35 messages, and PIN authentication is no longer required. 

Plus, remember that looooooooong info segment before each message? It’s gone. Oh yes, we did it... It was moved so listening to your messages is now faster, and more enjoyable.  

If you already have the Voicemail option in your mobile plan.   

Well, you’re already up and running with the new voicemail. No reset is required. Just remember, however, that any message you haven’t listened to on the old system, as well as archived messages, will be deleted on July 8, 2021.  

Visual voicemail soon included. 

Say what, you say? Yup, Visual voicemail is coming soon and will be included free of charge with the Voicemail option of your plan. Stay tuned. 

As always, thanks again for all your input.  

The Fizz team

Comments

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Fizz!

On July 8, since going on a new system, will we have to re-record our greeting message?

• Nicolas S. #16610
    Nicolas S. #16610 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Options

My voice mail is bugged i cant listen to any message its just say you have 3 message and say nothing else its not even asked my password. I reseted the password on the website. And after that its asked the password said you have 3 message and still be silent. So my voice mail is broken i need help fast i have medical et work related voicemail daily.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,096 admin
    Options

Hi @Nicolas S. #16610 ,

In the greeting it should also say "do you want to hear the messages on your old Fizz voicemail" can you validate please? Worse case scenario reach out to us via chat and will try to take a deeper look.

Thanks,

Jay

• Nicolas S. #16610
    Nicolas S. #16610 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Options

I spoke with the client support its was a bug they fixed it slightly enough so i could receive message with nip but i probably lost my old voicemail

• Josh M. #1913
    Josh M. #1913 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

is there a way to forward/transfer a saved message from the old voicemail. We have the last message from my Deceased Father in law....

appreciate any help else my wife will be having a mental breakdown on July 8th.

• Idefizz
    Options

I did that with Audacity for some voicemails before switching to Fizz. Step by step explained in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRNcQB1XxDE

Save the resulting file in a secure and redundant place (cloud provider of your choice). Personal disk failure with such precious file will not help mental breakdowns.

• Emeric-Valentine
    Emeric-Valentine Posts: 171 ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Options

😯

If you have android phone you can record the call (when you call the voicemail) , some phones can do by design, or you can download apps from the playstore.

No idea for iPhone

• Dustin_27103
    Dustin_27103 Posts: 191 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for this one as definitely it was a need to improve in my opinion.

Hope the price for this option won't jump in price in 3 or 4 months from now.

• Thierry C. #38944
    Thierry C. #38944 Posts: 225 ✭✭
    Options

Wow i can't wait to go discover that! The text at the beginning was pretty long lol

• kokoboko
    kokoboko Posts: 324 ✭✭
    Options

Good job Fizz ! Next Wifi Calling and a complete great experience for 21st century !

• Barbara
    Barbara Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same problem as Nicholas "My voice mail is bugged i cant listen to any message its just say you have 3 message and say nothing else"

• Barbara
    Options

Hello, can anyone help me with this issue? Nicholas said he "talked" to client support. How do you talk to client support? The only way I know is a message on the Facebook page and the nice person there is not helpful. She thinks it's a problem with my ability to follow Fizz instructions about how to access the new and old voicemail. But it's not. Does anyone know what the solution is?

• Barbara
    Options
  • Jean-Philippe Deblois
    Options

Same problem my voicemail doesn't work anymore since june 9. It only say you have one new message and then nothing ... stuck like this since .... What the solution ???

• Patrick D. 4509
    Patrick D. 4509 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options

I'm experiencing the same symptoms described by @Nicolas S. #16610 and experienced by @Barbara, and @Jean-Philippe Deblois. Please respond.

• Kim T. #35896
    Kim T. #35896 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Is the solution known for the broken voicemail? It just get cut off after saying you have X voicemail...

• Sofia S. 5928
    Sofia S. 5928 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hello, I am experiencing the same problem. My voicemail is not working. It is only telling me how many messages I have, but I cannot listen to these messages.

• Stevie W. #40024
    Stevie W. #40024 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options

Does anybody know when the Visual Voicemail will be coming to Fizz ?

• Idefizz
    Options

The Fizz teams says soon... Can't know more than that 🤷‍♂️ 🔮

Visual voicemail soon included. 

[...]Visual voicemail is coming soon and will be included free of charge with the Voicemail option of your plan. Stay tuned. 

• fizznet
    fizznet Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options

I'm excited for visual voicemail :)

• Jacqueline R. #30472
    Jacqueline R. #30472 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options

This is deeply appreciated, thank you!!🤩

• Thierry C. #38944
    Thierry C. #38944 Posts: 225 ✭✭
    Options

All for the change, but since we no longer have to enter our pin, I entered it instinctively and it starts with a 7, which deleted my new message that I hadn't heard! I imagine there's no way to get back an accidentally deleted message? 😅

• tipit1964
    tipit1964 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Super la messagerie

• Pete
    Pete Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options

very much  appreciated

• Idefizz
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hey Whizz,

Visual voicemail?

When, where, what, how?

(I know "why" tho 🤭 )

• Pete
    Pete Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options

Visual Voicemail... We wish :))

• Dominic V. #863
    Dominic V. #863 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Options

Wow. The one thing (and it really was just this one thing) that I didn't like about Fizz has been fixed. The fact that you actually listen to what your customers have to say and act on it is more than can be said about most companies, most notably all of your competitors in this industry. Thanks guys!

• Diana R.
    Diana R. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Enfin!!! Quelle belle nouvelle! I am loving the fact that the prompt to enter our PIN has been disabled. Might not be great for cheating spouses though.......LOL

• eri
    eri Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options

Good, thanks.

• Damek G.
    Damek G. Posts: 151 ✭✭
    Options

That’s so cool!

Sounds like much needed changes. It makes me want to add the voicemail option to my plan now :)

• Jacqueline R. #30472
    Jacqueline R. #30472 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you so much for the revamp, it's so good now. <3

• Panagiotis A.
    Panagiotis A. Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

Very Cool!! Thanks Fizz

• MTeasdale
    MTeasdale Posts: 137 ✭✭
    Options

Nice! the old one was basic. We definitely needed the upgrade!

• Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks!

• Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options

I experience the same issue as Sofia, Kim Patrick and others. Those who have contacted customer service - do you know how to fix it? Contacted CS, waiting...

• Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options

Just chatted with Alexandra from CS. She told me to restart the phone, and it solved the issue :-)

• Jordan C. #13222
    Jordan C. #13222 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

I'm excited for Visual Voicemail!!

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options

Some users on Reddit have reported visual voicemail being deployed on their iPhones, but not functional yet. Looks like it's coming soon!

• DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options

Dial your own number. If you have voice mail feature, you will hear prompt

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,096 admin
    Options
  • Gillesr1
    Gillesr1 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options

Hello

Me and my wife are both Fizz customers and did not have to enter our PIN to check our voicemail for a few days, and we've had to do it again for a while.... I guess it is "normal", is it?

Also, do you have any clue when visual voice mail should be available for iPhone?

• Gillesr1
    Gillesr1 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options

Cela peut peut-être aider certaines personnes si je mets mon commentaire en francais.....

Ma femme et moi sommes tous les 2 clients Fizz et nous n'avons pas eu besoin de rentrer notre NIP pendant quelques jours pour écouter nos messages, puis depuis un certain temps, nous devons le faire à nouveau... je suppose que c'est "normal" mais est-ce bien le cas?

Avez-vous une idée de quant la messagerie visuelle pour iPhone devrait être disponible?

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

Better since for myself!

This discussion has been closed.