YES! We have a new voicemail ūü§ó

Hi everyone, 

You asked for it, and we have it: a shiny new voicemail. As of today, expect a smoother and simpler experience, as well as enhanced functions.  

The new voicemail offers greater capacity with a total now of 35 messages, and PIN authentication is no longer required. 

Plus, remember that looooooooong info segment before each message? It’s gone. Oh yes, we did it... It was moved so listening to your messages is now faster, and more enjoyable.  

If you already have the Voicemail option in your mobile plan.   

Well, you’re already up and running with the new voicemail. No reset is required. Just remember, however, that any message you haven’t listened to on the old system, as well as archived messages, will be deleted on July 8, 2021.  

Visual voicemail soon included. 

Say what, you say? Yup, Visual voicemail is coming soon and will be included free of charge with the Voicemail option of your plan. Stay tuned. 

As always, thanks again for all your input.  

The Fizz team

Comments

• StefanM
    StefanM * Code référence/referral code 50$ -> ALXMQ *Posts: 1,054
    edited June 9

Amazing Fizz! You should the big players in the mobile market how it's done! Thanks for always improving !!!ūüėé

• Idefizz
    Idefizz ūüĆąÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅūüíįÔłŹÔĽŅÔĽŅūüĆě‚ēź‚ēź‚ēź‚ēź‚áí2GB‚ěēÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅūüí≤50ÔĽŅ ‚Ėļ REFERRAL CODE ‚Ėļ LRYiH ‚óĄ CODE R√ČF√ČRENCE ‚óĄ 50ūüí≤ÔĽŅ‚ěē2Go ‚áź‚ēź‚ēź‚ēź‚ēź‚ēźÔĽŅ‚ȧ2021-07-15ūüéĀ‚úĒÔłŹPosts: 1,832

Thanks Fizz!

On July 8, since going on a new system, will we have to re-record our greeting message?

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 8,793

@Idefizz Your greeting message was migrated on to the new system as well ūüėé

Jay

• Nicolas S. #16610
    edited June 9

My voice mail is bugged i cant listen to any message its just say you have 3 message and say nothing else its not even asked my password. I reseted the password on the website. And after that its asked the password said you have 3 message and still be silent. So my voice mail is broken i need help fast i have medical et work related voicemail daily.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 8,793

Hi @Nicolas S. #16610 ,

In the greeting it should also say "do you want to hear the messages on your old Fizz voicemail" can you validate please? Worse case scenario reach out to us via chat and will try to take a deeper look.

Thanks,

Jay

• I spoke with the client support its was a bug they fixed it slightly enough so i could receive message with nip but i probably lost my old voicemail

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Code de référence/Referral code: BS7M5Posts: 2,928

More feature is always a WIN in my opinion. Thank you Fizz team.

• JeanSebTr
    JeanSebTr Posts: 1

Any plan to add the option to receive the voicemail by email?

• is there a way to forward/transfer a saved message from the old voicemail. We have the last message from my Deceased Father in law....

appreciate any help else my wife will be having a mental breakdown on July 8th.

• Idefizz
    Idefizz ūüĆąÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅūüíįÔłŹÔĽŅÔĽŅūüĆě‚ēź‚ēź‚ēź‚ēź‚áí2GB‚ěēÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅūüí≤50ÔĽŅ ‚Ėļ REFERRAL CODE ‚Ėļ LRYiH ‚óĄ CODE R√ČF√ČRENCE ‚óĄ 50ūüí≤ÔĽŅ‚ěē2Go ‚áź‚ēź‚ēź‚ēź‚ēź‚ēźÔĽŅ‚ȧ2021-07-15ūüéĀ‚úĒÔłŹPosts: 1,832

I did that with Audacity for some voicemails before switching to Fizz. Step by step explained in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRNcQB1XxDE

Save the resulting file in a secure and redundant place (cloud provider of your choice). Personal disk failure with such precious file will not help mental breakdowns.

• Emeric-Valentine
    Emeric-Valentine Posts: 41
    edited June 10

ūüėĮ

If you have android phone you can record the call (when you call the voicemail) , some phones can do by design, or you can download apps from the playstore.

No idea for iPhone

• Thanks for this one as definitely it was a need to improve in my opinion.

Hope the price for this option won't jump in price in 3 or 4 months from now.

• Christine
    Christine Code de r√©f√©rence: ZGZKV ūüėĀ Referral code: ZGZKVPosts: 145

Good news! Really appreciate this one!

Thanks to Fizz team

• Wow i can't wait to go discover that! The text at the beginning was pretty long lol

• kokoboko
    kokoboko Posts: 151

Good job Fizz ! Next Wifi Calling and a complete great experience for 21st century !

• Barbara
    Barbara Posts: 3

I am having the same problem as Nicholas "My voice mail is bugged i cant listen to any message its just say you have 3 message and say nothing else"

• Barbara
    Barbara Posts: 3

Hello, can anyone help me with this issue? Nicholas said he "talked" to client support. How do you talk to client support? The only way I know is a message on the Facebook page and the nice person there is not helpful. She thinks it's a problem with my ability to follow Fizz instructions about how to access the new and old voicemail. But it's not. Does anyone know what the solution is?