Happiness is an extra 5GB

Who doesn’t love a thoughtful gift? Sign up by May 30 and we’ll give you 5GB of mobile data through our My Rewards program.  

For more info:  https://fizz.ca/en/mobile

The Fizz Team

Comments

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

That's quite a welcoming gift!

And if it happens that it's your first Fizz service, don't forget to use a referral code at the ORDER SUMMARY step on YOUR FIRST ACTIVATION:

• It's the only place you can apply it
    • It's the only moment, forgetting it and it's too late

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

Can we have the 5Gb if you are not a new client ? I want it too.

Nice perk for newcomer.

Thank you Fizz team :)

• JuanPa
    JuanPa Posts: 236 ✭✭

Amazing! That's what true happiness is!

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

The wording used on both sites is slightly different. On the English site https://fizz.ca/en/mobile, it is written "All our members will receive 5 GB of mobile data thanks to My Rewards program."

This would mean that the Perks will be distributed to all members, much like the Perks given out by Fizz in December 2020: https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2533046/a-nice-surprise-of-5-gb-for-you

• Dgjf

You are right i hope the english version is the right version and we all get that in the begining of june

• Ali S. #829
    Ali S. #829 Posts: 32 ✭✭

So existing members will receive 5GB as a perk or should we register for it?

• Dgjf

We are not sure english version said all member will receive it but the french one say only new member.

But i think Fizz work in english first and french second. So i hope the english version is the true one :)

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    edited May 2021

Hello,

I am sorry for the confusion created.

Thank you for notifying us about this.

The information on the FAQ will be soon modified. No worries, you’ll receive an email once we deliver the goods. 

Have a good one,

-Alex

• Dgjf
  • Thierry C. #38944
    Thierry C. #38944 Posts: 225 ✭✭

I thought it was just for new accounts but I'm very happy it's for all :D

• JuanPa
    JuanPa Posts: 236 ✭✭

Very happy as well!

• Ella_F
    Ella_F Posts: 9 ✭✭

Very nice, will be definitely adding a mobile plan!

• 4ri
    4ri Posts: 359 ✭✭

it was time, Fizz had promised surprises when changing to the new forum in order to compensate (a little) for the reduction of the opportunities to make points of the new forum 2 months ago. Well, I think we should say thank you, so thank you.

• Dgjf

Sure but this is not really forum related. We still wait for oportunity to make more point on the forum like promised :)

• Alx01
    Alx01 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited May 2021

Do you get the extra 5GB even if you sign up with no data at 24$/mo + tax ? and is this a one time 5GB or a recurring every month 5GB?

• Idefizz

The footnote stipulates all active mobile members. An account is considered active with or without data plan, as long as you pay the bill.

(1) The mobile subscription must be active before May 30, 2021. Five perks of 1 GB each will be automatically deposited in the account of all active Fizz mobile members within 60 days of that date. The terms and conditions of the My Rewards program apply. 

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/mobile

And FYI, you can use a Perk without a data plan.

• Alx01
    Alx01 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Are the "Five perks of 1 GB each" recurring monthly or one time only?

• Idefizz

Usually a Perk lasts 1 month once activated. It also expires after a short while, used or not. But details really depends on the service offered and the generosity of Fizz at the time. Some are rebates on phone casing, minutes on a Bixi ride, rebates on Bixi annual plan, etc.

This is unlike a Bonus ,which expires after 2 years but is usable every month for that period.

• Evan F. #28347
    Evan F. #28347 Posts: 16 ✭✭

What's the expiry time on the Perks?

• Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭

5gb! Nice! If only I could leave home to use it now...

• MTeasdale
    MTeasdale Posts: 137 ✭✭

it's always nice to get free data. Thanks!

• Patrick Aimola
    Patrick Aimola Posts: 14 ✭✭

Nous ancien membre , je le suis depuis le début des essaies réseaux, les anciensaurons nous le cadeau de 5 gigs ?

Merci

• Ashley
    Ashley Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hi!

im a new member... I can’t figure out how to redeem the 5 gb of data!

thanks for any hell in advance :)

• Sleh
    Sleh Posts: 1 ✭✭

I think that it will be provided to all mobile users. I don't think you have to do anything to redeem it. can someone confirm?

• Dgjf
  • Dgjf

Just wait and you will get it in time like everybody else :)

• Faelirya
    Faelirya Posts: 425 ✭✭

Oooh nice! J'ai certains amis qui hésitaient encore à passer à Fizz. Ça, ça va sûrement les.convaincre =)

C'est vraiment apprécié que ce soit tout le monde qui le reçoive et non pas seulement les nouveaux inscrits =)

• dg1234
    dg1234 Posts: 3 ✭✭

We still wait the oportunity to make more point on the forum!

• Bolops
    Bolops Posts: 3 ✭✭

Thanks! I'm new on fizz. And i love it. Thanks for the 5go

• Hassen B.
    Hassen B. Posts: 7 ✭✭

donc les 5gig vont rester permanents ou juste pour un mois?

• Caroline D. #13279
    Caroline D. #13279 Posts: 3 ✭✭

Can someone confirm if the 5 gig is only for the first month or is it recurring for the following months? Thank you.

• Yourboi
    Yourboi Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if I’m going to get the 5 GB, even though I subscribed to fizz before may 30 but my SIM card Is not activated yet.

Please let me know

Have a good day!

• Whizz

@Caroline D. #13279

The 5 Gb is a one-time gift, which means that once used or after it will expire it will be removed.

Hope that helps.

Have a great day.

-Alex

• Whizz

@Dalph_7

I am sorry but if you did not get activate the mobile plan in time you will not benefit from this.

Have a great day.

-Alex

• DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭

I guess 5gb is coming after may-30? With 30 days I guess ?

• aylatse
    aylatse Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi! I ordered my Sim card yesterday and thought I bought my plan also with it but I Just received my card today. Can i still receive the extra 5GB? Thanks!!

• Hubert
    Hubert Posts: 24 ✭✭

Thanks guys !

@Hassen B. si vous n'avez pas trouvé la réponse encore, les 5 Go ont 90 jours pour être activés (les 5 s'activent séparément), vous avez 30 jours pour utiliser 1 Go une fois activé. Pas permanents, ce sont 5 Go que vous décidez comment répartir au cours de vos 3 prochains mois

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

Thank you, Fizz. Great to see that you don't forget about us and also reward existing customers (not like other providers that only ever focus on new customers).

• Thierry C. #38944
    Thierry C. #38944 Posts: 225 ✭✭

Yay i'm super happy with my 5 bonus gigs!!

• Pete
    Pete Posts: 219 ✭✭

very nice