Cant buy it with Paybright.

Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike Posts: 2 ✭✭

I am having to many issues with Paybright's site and yours.

I been trying to get a new Phone for my stepdaughter, I already got the SIM from Fizz, but since she is still underage obviously she can not have a credit card. so someone else has to put the credit card for Paybright to be able to finance the phone for her.

so I tried first getting it with her own phone number (Her fizz SIM) and using my card Obviosuly this did not work.

tried doing it with my own account and also didnt work

Tried asking Paybright about the issues and for a whole week I had no answer yet.

So this is whats basically happening. I am getting charged for a SIM card that cant be use due to lack of a Phone and cant get her Phone due to error 400 or risk of scam or some shit like that on Paybright's site.

Also if you could let me know if this has any chances of being dealt

thanks for any help.

Comments

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

What is the error message ?

Are you sur you have a good credit to get the phone ? I dont know if paybright accept this kind of endorsement (you take the lend but for someone else). Did you contatc the Fizz support too ?

If your really not able maybe you should just buy it without patbright.

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

OP explained different purchase attempts more in details in this thread https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2620283/unable-to-use-paybright-any-help . I'm baffled by how much bad luck the purchase process went through, without succeeding.

I see no good alternative other than changing device to complete the purchase or chat, yet again, with Fizz.

But I'm also beginning to think that the specific model could be in cause of the 400 error (injecting bad parameters by error at some point in the URL).

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin

Hello Thunderstrike,

I am sorry to hear about this.

I can see that you already have a ticket escalated for this.

I have updated it and asked our team to speed up the process.

You will be contacted via e-mail as soon as possible.

Have a good one,

-Alex

This discussion has been closed.