Unable to use Paybright any help?

Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike Posts: 2 ✭✭

I keep trying to get a Phone with Paybright from Fizz but seems its not possible.

almost a week now and no help whatsoever just a game of ping pong between Its paybright its Fizz...

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Yes the snapshot was about the error. But your last description seems enough.

Maybe PayBright could tell you about that error:

One last tip I forgot, is to try with a different device (mobile vs computer).

Sorry I can't offer more. Maybe another user here will share more clues/knowledge. But if you do find a solution, please enlighten us (and future users) as it seems a mysterious case.

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

Hi Thunderstrike,

Here is the community forum, we are users.

If you want some help, you may want to provide more details regarding the issue.

*Without posting any personal details here regarding your account.

• Idefizz

It has proven to be challenging in the short history of this store. Some tried for days, some even abandoned.

What I read that seem to work a bit better are :

• using a different browser like Chrome or Edge
    • don't waste too much time once you know exactly that you want. The session has been reported to die earlier than expected, so make sure your final shopping session starts with refresh (log off and log in back in). Even clearing cookies and cache could help.
    • do not use any ad blocker or VPN (some block some ads, or could be blacklisted by either party)
    • do not use browser extension that blocks its appearance (plugins like "NoScript").
    • maybe try in incognito mode

Chatting with Fizz could also be of some help.

• Thunderstrike

Ok here are the details.

Tried first as suggested by FIZZ rep to my wife. I waited for my stepdaughter's SIM card to arrive, got it activated it and then tried from there to go into buying the phone, this led me to paybright and then to error 400.

Tried a second time same procedure and made it to Paybright again but Obviously when entering her info it didnt go through because she is still underage and she can not have a CCard.

Tried again this time I added myself on the second step of the procedure since I would be the one paying for the Phone with the Credit Card. which led to (Risk of Fraud) message.

Tried again this time doing the whole thing from my own account and phone which led to FIZZ asking me to verify my e-mail about 100 times and then displaying a message of "This link is to old or e-mail has already been validated"

at some point after a few hours of trial and error I did make it past that message and ended again with error 400.

Sent an e-mail or a message, at this point I can't even remember which, to Fizz, which ended with someone from Fizz sending the report to Paybright. This was last Tuesday.

Wednesday there was no news after 17:00 so I went and tried again, same results.

Thursday, same, no answers so tried again after 17:00 and same results.

Today I so far tried once and the error is still there.

• Thunderstrike

I just tried that, error 400 still shows up, the whole process took me about 50 secs, I did not pause at any of the Steps since I already know by memory all of them at this point.

• Idefizz

400 errors are browser client errors (maybe either a web programming error, mostly from Fizz, or parameters too large like an extremely long URL or a tempering with parameters from a plugin for instance) (this, compared to 500 errors which are server errors and rarer and).

When verifying e-mail with a link, make sure you use the most recent one and that that none have been classified in your spam folders (e.g. add Fizz and PayBright in your contacts).

Could you provide a snapshot and, like @Fizzy said, make sure you obfuscate any personal info.

• Thunderstrike

A Snapshot of what part of the process? the error, it probably wont show any info. the error is on Paybrights side, its an error processing the request according to what it says. and its on app.paybright.com

labeled as Bad Request.

• Thunderstrike

Latest update. I tried by disabling WifI and going with only Data, taking out the Router factor here.

Result was again blocked by Paybright, same Scam issue, wrote an e-mail to them from that point again. probably wont have an answer before next week on that, since this is the 3rd e-mail from the same link written to them.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

You can try clearing your browser cache, close your browser and retry with private/incognito mode. Let us know if there is any change or improvement.

This discussion has been closed.