Double payment and error about payment?

I received an error about payment failing today, but I have already been charged twice on my credit card?

Answers

• roch-andre
    roch-andre Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Apparently half of fizz member got charged twice.. they are working to fix that
  • SRoy
    SRoy Posts: 2 ✭✭
    This has happened to me too. It seems to be a problem with many customers. They are responding with the same message:
    Apologies for the situation encountered and for the double charge.
    Checking your account I can see that you have been indeed doubled charged. Because of this, a ticket was escalated and our team is working on it. As soon as the answer will be provided by them, you will receive an e-mail with updates. Regarding the notifications, the system sends them automatically.
    Please rest assured, we are doing our best to find a proper solution for this and refund the extra charge.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one.
    -Bogdan
  • cristi
    cristi Posts: 223 ✭✭
    Sorry about that dear friends. Patience, they will fix it. Probably just a minor error, nothing is perfect . Will be ok.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Hello Yankee,
    Apologies for the unpleasant situation.
    I have verified the account on my end as well and I have created a ticket towards our technical team so they can have this situation corrected. Once they will provide a resolution, you will be informed by e-mail.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.