WhatDaYaThink - Referral Program

Whizz
Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin

Hi everyone, 

Hope all is well. Days are getting longer and it sure feels good to see that sunshine a bit while longer, right? 

But back to our topic. Since day 1, we’ve given you the opportunity to earn referral bonuses by inviting friends to join Fizz. We figured it was now time to poke you and get your thoughts on that program.   

We’ve got a short survey all cued up and ready for you. Give us the good, the bad, and there’s also room to share your ideas. A few minutes, and you’ll be done.  

Thanks a million, 

The Fizz team. 

Loading…

Answers

• Normster
    Normster Posts: 70 ✭✭
    After a few years I Refered some friends and family over to Fizz. Obviously now there are less people to promote Fizz too, maybe another way of promoting Fizz and getting compensated might be through social media ?
  • Qwertysac
    Qwertysac Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Fizz is awesome. Thank you for not only having an awesome referral program, but also for looking at ways to continue improving it.
    This is a win/win for everyone. Your existing customers get rewarded, new customers join and find out what an amazing service provider Fizz is and Fizz continues growing their customer base. I've already got a few referrals under my belt and not only am I happy i'm a Fizz customer, but I'm happy to be able to share the positive experience I've had with others as well.
  • Kevin Y.
    Kevin Y. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    submitted - thank you !
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Completed!
  • Some of those ideas sound great, submitted!
  • Seani
    Seani Posts: 28 ✭✭

Fizz stand out with two features: referral program and data carry forward. Without the two, fizz will be just other QC provider JEAN Doe.

• classy_k
    classy_k Posts: 2 ✭✭

I guess the survey is done now? It just says "loading..." at the bottom of the post for me.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin

Hi @classy_k

Yes, this survey is closed - but there will be more in the coming weeks and months :)

Jay

This discussion has been closed.