error processing new credit card please use another card?

This question thing is such a pain and a waste of time. Login in with the ReCaptcha is insulting. Anyway, usual credit card was hacked so trying to put the new one before midnight so that my account is not suspended, which is intense btw. After putting in the new credit card number it says "error processing credit card. please use another card" I don't have another card and this one should be fully functional. How can I rectify the problem?
Btw where can I find the chat function? What a waste of time wow. Basically saying to the customer we don't really care about you. Good for you if you can get away with it I guess.

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    I am having payment issues as well. Can this be a fizz problem?
    And for me the chat function only ever works sometimes on my mobile phone. Never on desktop and I tried multiple browsers
  • Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    @Seani do you talk about Fizzy ? I dont think its a robot but your right the top poster on the forum ofter copy paste the same solution but if its do the job where is the bad ?

For the question im sorry for your problem. I dont have a solution but please dont say Fizz dont care its not their fault for your hack card and their system usualy accept new card without problem.

Have a nice day
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Ankine,
    We're sincerely sorry to hear about this situation and that you've had difficulties in reaching us. As Fizzy mentioned as well, kindly make sure it's a Canadian card that can be accepted by our system and make sure the billing address added is identical with what's declared at the bank. For that error encountered however, I kindly wish to inform you that it doesn't come from our end and I recommend checking with the bank as well, to ensure there's no blockage by any chance.
    If the situation persists, please contact us on any channel you'd prefer and I assure you, we will further help: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a wonderful day!
    -Ioana
This discussion has been closed.