Outside wiring not permanent. How to contact Fizz to redo the wiring permanent?

Lopresor
Lopresor Posts: 257 ✭✭
When the technician came to do the initial setup, it was winter and there was a lot of snow. Our existing cable connection outside the house is not functional (the one that passes underground to the Videotron distribution box). He installed a temporary connection cable stapled to the fence. He told us to contact Fizz in Spring to get the connection permanently installed because that fence is not stable.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Hi
    did you contact the support?
    I believe that you know how to do it
  • Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 4,177 ✭✭
    Good luck!
  • Damek G.
    Damek G. Posts: 151 ✭✭
    Hi Lopresor,
    Here’s how to contact support:
    Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, if you are not connected, login first.
    •Their business hours are : 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST). (Every Day)
    •Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. If you happen to have issues with that, I recommend you try using another browser (E.g. Google, etc)
    •If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for answers surpasses FIZZ’s processing capacity. If that happens, send them a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.
    With that said, take care!
    :)
  • LemonHead
    LemonHead Posts: 355 ✭✭
    Contacting support would be the best way for sure.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Lopresor,
    You need to contact the Fizz customer service by chat concerning the unstable and not permanent connection of your câble wire made this winter by the technician.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Danny,
    I have verified and I see that you already contacted us on Live chat and my colleague helped you further. He have set the appointment on 10th of August between 07:30 AM - 12:00 PM.
    If you need anything else, we are available between 8 am and 9 pm everyday or any time at https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Have a great day!
    Adelina
This discussion has been closed.