How can I pay my bill?? For God's sake??

Options
Pedro C. #24690
Pedro C. #24690 Posts: 1 ✭✭
Fizz is ***, and I can not pay my own bill that easily, nothing seems to work, adding a new card does not work, pressing to make a payment does not work, how to proceed?

Answers

• Cedric S. #24699
    Cedric S. #24699 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Pedro,
    I had a similar issue a couple of months ago. I couldn't actually update my credit credit that was about to expire. As odd as it sounds, what I had to do is actually change the language of the page... I know, super weird. But if nothing works for you despite following the FAQ or any staff suggestions, you might as well give it a try.
    To develop a little bit on what happened in my case, here's a summary.
    My profile page was in French but my communication preference was set to English. When I went in my My Profile > My Plans > Manage Plan > Payment Method, the "Add new payment method" was not available, and thus I couldn't delete the expired credit card since you need to have at least one set. But when I changed the page language to English, it actually appeared. (But it took me a little while to figure that out.)
    I'm not convince this is a universal solution, but if nothing works for you, why not give it a try!
    Hope this helps in any kind of way :)
    Cheers!
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Pedro,
    First, connect you to your Fizz account.
    Click this link:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
    If you need assistance from Fizz, chat with them from 8h00 to 21h00.
    You can do it by yourself:
    First, go into your account : my profile
    Click on:payment methods
    Click:Add the new payment method
    Then, with this new credit card, you must associate this new payment method for each of your Fizz plan.
    Return to click on: my plans
    Click on :Manage my plan, click on: Payment method, click on: Manage payment method
    And associate your new card to your plan.
    Once, it'sdone for each of your plan,
    Return to: My profile
    Click on: Payment method
    Click on: Delete the old card
    Click on: Save changes
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Pedro,
    It seems to be a technical issue many people experience lately. Probably a bug in the system.
    I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get it resolved.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate in marking my answer the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi !
    Quick follow-up. Problem resolved?
This discussion has been closed.