Noise in the call with earphone

Vânia
Vânia Posts: 4 ✭✭
When I make a call with my earphone I hear an annoying noise, like in intereference. This doesnLt happen when I call uising whats up, so I assume is the FIZZ network. Can you help me with this?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Strange you are the second person today with this problem
    Can you try to reboot your phone?
    Can you tell us your area (not the exact spot)

Today I did not have this problem in Montreal

You can contact the support, here's how to contact customer support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account (if you have more than one, connect to the one that has the problem) by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/I-cant-make-any-calls-on-my-phone-why
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Do not hesitate to mark this answer as the best
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Hi Vânia!
    I think it's a fizz network problem at your fizz building in your area or fizz antenna problem. Semeone in a fizz forum report this problem too!
    Wait 24 hours at least to fizz repair or check the problem with his network!
    If not resolved in 24 hours, contact a support rep by clicking the green bubble in your account dashboard.
    Have a great day! It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions you can ask me!
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best answer!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Therefore very high density area with a lot fizz’s users
    Contact the support, and please let us know the outcome
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Try to reboot the phone
  • Vânia
    I did reboot but it continues. Is less loud though.
  • SittingRam
    SittingRam Posts: 320 ✭✭
    How about without the earphone?
  • Vânia
    Whitout the earphones is ok. In the end is looks like is because is an AT&T phone from US I bought wthout knowing. I will just return the phone =/
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Vânia,
    I am glad you had your situation resolved.
    Remember we remain at your disposal at any time. You can find our contact methods over the link https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Cheers!
    Nicolae Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.