Why did not I receive my Sim card and the post office returned my Sim card to your company?

vahid J.
vahid J. Posts: 3 ✭✭
I Just found that the post office returned my sim card, due to some mistakes in my address. Please let me know what I should do. I already registered for your home internet and it is great and I want to transfer my phone number to your operator from another company. So If it is possible, resend me a sim card or let me know there is any shop that has a Fizz sim card in Saint Jean sur Richelieu?
Best regards,

Answers

• Mélissa F. #18501
    Mélissa F. #18501 Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Comme mentionné précédemment, il faudra contacter le service à la clientèle directement. Vous pouvez leur écrire via messenger. De plus, il n'y a pas de boutique Fizz pour aller chercher votre carte SIM.
  • clau3166
    clau3166 Posts: 130 ✭✭
    You will have to communicate with the customer service. Feel free to share the resolution below to help future users. Thanks!
  • Marisol G.
    Marisol G. Posts: 174 ✭✭
    You need to contact the support for that
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Vahid,
    I've checked your account and I see that you ordered a new SIM card and activated your mobile plan yesterday. One of my colleagues has already refunded you for the first one that you didn't get. The refund is visible on your account on My plans (your mobile plan) - Transaction history. For more details, please have a a look at our FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/transaction-history.
    Have a good one!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.