Whizz answer (I apologize for my many post... I try to persevere)

lsabelle
lsabelle Posts: 710 ✭✭

I got an answer from Whizz Radu on the post that I accidentally closed... But it wasn't re opened so... 

Hello Isabelle,

Thank you for your question.

I would like to inform you that I've just opened a ticket on your account and I addressed this situation further to our technical team. I asked them to inform us if the different data buckets (that are related to your mobile plan ) are consumed in the right order on your account. As soon as we'll have an update on your ticket, we'll notify you immediately via the email associated with your account.

Have a good one!
Radu. 

Whizz radu, or any Whizz, my question was not at all about the datas being consumed in the right order on my account... They are!! According to the actual protocol and I know that.  You don't need to open tickets about that. I already chatted with a representative about that.

My question is: Is it gonna stay like this ? Or can we hope that changes could be made?

Because the way it is now, once they're in queue,  we sometimes end up losing perks because they are not used in order of their number of days left...

Answers

• Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    Plus ça change, plus c’est pareil!
  • Jason B. 35371
    Jason B. 35371 Posts: 118 ✭✭
    Been following your posts today. I’m genuinely curious, is anyone else just not having this issue? I’m not trying to take away from the point being made here but I’ve never once had this issue of data being used out of order. Mine is always by expiration (even when I check multiple times per day it is always pulling from the “soonest to expire”).
    Just curious what others experience is. Hope you get your answer soon!
  • Marisol G.
    Marisol G. Posts: 174 ✭✭
    Always the same... and they won't change
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Hi Isabelle,
    Any post, once it receives the best answer in can't be re-opened. I am sorry for that.
    As you have several threads opened, I already answered to your request, but I will repeat myself for the other users. Radu did his best to help you and for that he escalated the issue to our specialized department.
    The entire system is designed to consume the data that will expire sooner. This way we avoid the lost of any data package . In your case there was a tiny bug on your account and it wasn't displayed accordingly. Once our technical team is done with their investigation, we will be able to explain better.
    I invite anyone that has any similar issues to let us know. We will do our best to have is solved.
    Have a great day!
    -Bogdan
  • lsabelle
    lsabelle Posts: 710 ✭✭
    So it was a bug?? It seems to be a very commun bug!!

Thanks Bogdan

I hope other people will also know that this is a mistake and it shouldn't be like that...

Because I'm definitly not the only one who have face this issue!

Thank's again!
  • Whizz
    Correctly. But our teams we'll do everything to solve this.
    If other users encounter the same issue, we advise them to let us know because this helps us to improve our system.
    Happy that I could be there for you. ⚡
    Have a nice day !
    -Bogdan
  • Whizz
    Hello Marisol,
    We've replied to Isabelle regarding this situation, if you have issues with your line don't hesitate to reach out to us. The best solution will be provided as long as you offer us more details.
    At your disposal.
    Have a nice day.
    Nicolae Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.