Davie
Davie Posts: 2 ✭✭
this is ridiculous

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,645 ✭✭

The service is 100% online

We are users, but we can try to help, if you can tell a bit more

To contact the support you need to go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, Fizz push you to find your solution, therefore, you need to search in the solution hub to your solution and only after 10 seconds that you are in a solution page Fizz will give you the chat bubble.

CHAT

• Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues, if you are not connect login
    • The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• Davie
    Davie Posts: 2 ✭✭
    i just went through my credit card statements to find out I've been billed $68.82 twice a month of the last few months. Ive never hear of fizz until this moment. add to my frustration that you can't even call someone to confront about this, I'm pretty pissed off right now
  • André L. #16536
    André L. #16536 Posts: 647 ✭✭

If you are not a Fizz subscriber, then someone is fraudulently using your credit card.  If you are sure you never had an account with Fizz, then call your credit card company and simply explain to them that someone used your card fraudulently and refuse the transactions.

N.B.  make sure nobody in your house used your credit card for this (i.e. teenagers in the house, etc.)

• SW_Sk8
    SW_Sk8 Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Need to contact your credit card company,
  • Sarina P. #1876
    Sarina P. #1876 Posts: 78 ✭✭
    if you looking to save some money then you have to give up some services like phone support. but I am sure once you problem is solved you have no need for phone support anymore.
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    They don't have a phone number that you can reach them
  • Alfio
    Alfio Posts: 398 ✭✭
    Sorry, but that is the Fizz business plan. It keeps costs down, and they are actually quite good with the messaging support. Try them.
  • vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Davie, Chat with the support team or, email them they'll fix the error, no need to get stressed out.
This discussion has been closed.