prepaid mastercard

I've purchased a vanilla mastercard for the purpose of paing this months internet fee as my wallet was stolen. However, how do i get over the no name problem and why is it telling me ive reached the maximum amount of credit cards for my account when i only have on (the stolen one) registered currently.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭

The credit card must be accepted since it what they say here

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use

For the reset you need to contact the support, click on the link and wait for 10-20 seconds

IMPORTANT

When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:

• The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
    • Special works (Saint, St, Ste)
    • Hyphens
    • Spaces
    • Spelling

If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank, you won’t be able to add this payment method.

Having difficulties, and you reached the maximum number of attempts? 

If a message informing you that you have reached the maximum number of attempts pops up, contact our Customer Service team: log into your Fizz account and simply click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner during our business hours.

This discussion has been closed.