Is it normal to text spam people after 11PM?

Aleksey P.
Aleksey P. Posts: 56 ✭✭
While we still can't receive SMS from some short numbers, Fizz has no issues with spamming via SMS after 11 PM.
btw, all my communications preferences are set to email.

Answers

• Jaquesdoo
    Jaquesdoo Posts: 119 ✭✭
    They are probably jammed on their server
  • GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    I also got the text in the middle of the night. Luckily Do Not Disturb was on!
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,618 admin
    Hi Aleksey,
    We are really sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thank you everybody for the feedback. We will improve everything.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Put your phone into Do Not Disturb mode when you sleep.
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    @Chris Putting your phone in do not disturb mode isn't terribly practical when you have elderly parents and young adults living away from home. I want either of them to be able to reach me in the middle of the night if it's important. I just don't want "congrats on your rollover" and similar texts from Fizz. Which is why I put my notifications for Fizz to email. But I keep getting late night/early morning texts anyway.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,602 ✭✭
    @Allison for example for android you can configure priority calls in order to bypass the night mode
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    @Mike, yes I could, assuming that I know every priority number that might call me, or maybe Fizz could just respect my communication preferences since they bothered to ask for them, or not send out promotional texts before 5am.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,779 ✭✭
    @Allison with an android phone, I am able to customize the Do Not Disturb option.
    My phone will notify me for texts only if they are from my contact list.
    Also for phone calls, only a repeat phone call from the same number will ring.
    So I can enjoy my sleep. =)
This discussion has been closed.