Call not working?

Shalom A.
Shalom A. Posts: 9 ✭✭
I just subscribed to Fizz roughly 2 hours ago. I live in Ottawa. I have an 819 number and when signing up, I chose Canada for coverage. I tried calling my father and fizz just won't let me. His number has a 365 area code. Last I checked, that falls under "Canada" coverage. I've turned my phone off and on. No dice! I need help fixing this.

Answers

• Shalom A.
    Thanks mike. It says my current plan doesn't allow me to complete this call. I chose Canada as coverage. I don't understand this.
  • Shalom A.
    Thanks again Mike. I chose Canada coverage from the very beginning. I didn't add it as a modification. My plan is 8gb unlimited call/text, voicemail for $40 a month. That's what I chose when signing up. Thank you for your help though.
  • Shalom A.
    Thanks fizzy. Only calling out is affected. I'm waiting till 10am to contact support.
  • Oury
    Oury Posts: 243 ✭✭
    Just in case, i think you should double check your apn settings
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    And restart your phone.
  • R1ck_D
    R1ck_D Posts: 494 ✭✭
    and... sometimes it take a lots of time for everything to work.... and like you said at 10am, contact Fizz if you still have any problem. Comme back when your problem is solved. Thx
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,602 ✭✭
    Can you please let us know who the problem was solved?
  • Shalom A.
    I've contacted support and they have no idea what's wrong so they'll contact their "specialized team"
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,779 ✭✭

Hope you get an answer shortly.

If you can get an explanation, please update us here, so it can help others.  Thanks

• Shalom A.
    Basically, any "365" number I dial is treated as long distance (even under Canada coverage). The issue is the area code.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,779 ✭✭

Shalom Arhebamen

Thanks for sharing. Does seem a bit strange though since area code 365 has been in use since 2013.

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,602 ✭✭
    Hopefully they will fix it. I hope.
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 3,990 ✭✭
    What they told you? They will included that prefix?
  • Shalom A.
    Tech support is working on it.