Is the plan 35$ still available?

Edgar B.
Edgar B. Posts: 1 ✭✭
Hi,
I ordered a SIM card and I was looking to join Fizz on cellphone and home internet. The main goal was home internet with 30mb upload speed for 35$ per month- as per my friend recommendation. Now I see new plans have been posted on your website- now it’s 55$/month. If I activate my sim, can I still get the same plan for 35$.
Thank you

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭

Sorry the beta price for internet ended the 18/3, and the full price for the mobile they will be changed sometime in april

PS To reply click on Reply and do not click on "best answer", click on "best answer" if you believe that you got it and you will close the post.

• JoGF
    JoGF Posts: 44 ✭✭
    They set up the cellular price in 3 steps (Beta, Introductory and Launch). Unfortunately, they had only 2 price for the Internet (Beta and Launch) and the Beta price was by invitation only (When I tried to request it, they refused). Fortunately, I got an invitation 2 week after request it and 1 week before the Beta price ended)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hi Edgar,
    As our beta period is over now, we officially launched the Home Internet for all of our users and you may only choose from our new plans and prices.
    Have a great day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.