Why there's no " make a payment " button on your website ?

lock
lock Posts: 1 ✭✭
my phone is not working because a payment didnt get through..now i need to pay but there's no where on your website that i can just pay and no " customer service " to help us out

Answers

• Jonathan C. 2531
    Jonathan C. 2531 Posts: 175 ✭✭
    It's just fellow customers here, but maybe you'll get lucky and a staff member will read your question and do something about it.
  • Johanne M. #358
    Johanne M. #358 Posts: 464 ✭✭
    Because it's automatic esch month the day you start you plan
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    I believe they did send you a link to make payment by e-mail. Just follow.
    Or
    Go to https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, wait 10 seconds, click green bubble on bottom right, and start chat
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    @Sylvain L. , after you updated credit card, you need wait up to 24 hours because Fizz only process payment at night (around 9pm eastern time in my case).
  • James M. #1533
    James M. #1533 Posts: 88 ✭✭
    It is auto-pay so there is no button to manually make a payment. Just update your payment method and you should be good to go.
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    It would be great if there is a possibility to re-submit a payment process in this case.
    But it isn't at the moment.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello lock xyz
    For safety reasons, our payment system is designed to be automatically. To get back your services you will need to update your payment and wait for about 24h. I kindly recommend you that you reboot your mobile device after this period of time.
    Andrei
This discussion has been closed.