500 minutes plan to Europe not working

Jana S.
Jana S. Posts: 30 ✭✭
Purchase 500 minutes to Europe with my plan but it doesn't work, message when you dial is that I do not have permission to call this number. It shows in my account but under usage shows no data left. Never used it.
Anyone else with this problem?

Answers

• Sam P. #1182
    Sam P. #1182 Posts: 91 ✭✭
    @MT Fizz still offers 500/1000 min international calls for $5 (see screenshot)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hi Jana Sigutova,
    I just checked your account and the ticket has been sent to our technical team on 17/12/2018.
    Once we have an update, we'll let you know via email.
    I understand that this is really frustrating, but once we have an update, we'll also come with a solution.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Luciana
  • Jana S.
    @WHIZZ
    You realize that this problem was reported more then month ago and nothing happened since and you still have no problem taking new subscribers money for the non working part of the service - Right ?!
  • Jana S.
    UPDATE
    SADLY NO LONGER WORKING
    I like to THANK to Fizz for fixing this issue my plan is now working fine as it should
    Also received email that I will be credited for the time it did not work
    GREAT JOB FIZZ!
  • Jana S.
    Well, spoke too soon, got interrupted in middle of call and wasn't able to dial the same number again
    PROBLEM IS BACK :(
  • Jana S.
    Just to update... STILL NOT WORKING!
    Only silly answers from support like please reboot your phone and did you dial the right number?
    SERIOUSLY FIZZ ???!
  • Jonau
    Jonau Posts: 33 ✭✭
    I just saw a ticket in French forum (https://communaute.fizz.ca/questions/1911871-appel-international) complaining about international calls (5$/ month), I'm wondering if your problem has been resolved or not
  • Elmer V.
    Elmer V. Posts: 11 ✭✭
    It's sort of working, but I'm not even close to getting the 1000 minutes. I think I called 200 minutes this month and it's not working anymore. Probably because they created a workaround which gives me 100 minute-batches, and they only gave me 3. Two of them are gone now (used up) and the third one doesn't seem to work.
  • Aharon K.
    Aharon K. Posts: 6 ✭✭
    I'm experiencing the same challenge. I'm paying an extra 5$ on my monthly plan to have 500 minutes long distance calls to Israel, but when I call to Israel, I get a message saying 'your plan does not allow you making this call'. can anyone help out on this issue? since that Fizz does not provide customer support.