Voicemail addon over exisiting voicemail plan?

Options
I have voicemail with my plan
If i add the addon for having free voicemail, will I still be charged for it for the next two years?

Answers

• Jose L. #373
    Jose L. #373 Posts: 69 ✭✭
    Options
    Bringing this topic back. Anyone can confirm that you will not be charged for voicemail when you add the voicemail add-on?
  • IsE
    IsE Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    @Jose L. I can be sure in 5 days :)
  • iPoopette
    iPoopette Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Options
    @Isa We are counting on you!
  • Don M. #326
    Don M. #326 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Options
    I applied my voicemail upgrade a few days ago and they just charged me for voicemail. No $1 credit :(
  • Sam P. #1182
    Sam P. #1182 Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Options
    So if we have to disable voicemail and then apply the upgrade, when the 2 years are over, we will end up loosing the intro pricing "for everything" because we'll be changing our plain to add voicemail back in?
  • iPoopette
    Options

@Sam P. that’s correct. You can’t make any changes if you want to keep the introductory price.

@Don M. noooooo =(

• Sam P. #1182
    Sam P. #1182 Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Options
    So has anyone successfully added the voicemail upgrade, without having to cancel the monthly voicemail and received the $1/mo credit? in my opinion, it's not worth saving $24 over the 2years for voicemail, if I have to modify my plan in 2 years I'll loose $5/mo of savings (if prices are the same as today)
  • iPoopette
    Options
    @Sam P. Yeah it isn't worth it for sure. But I don't know if it's just a bug or something. I would say, let's wait and see what happens with Isa E.'s billing.
  • IsE
    IsE Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    It is not a bug. Same thing happened to me. I was charged for the voicemail even though I have the voicemail.
    I asked in the chat and I was told that I could remove the voicemail in my account to benefit from the voicemail upgrade. However if I wanted to add the voicemail again, I would have to change my plan which would be more expensive than my current plan.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,098 admin
    Options
    Hello Don,
    We would like to discuss it with you, if you are interested. You can contact us via chat or via Facebook Messenger and we will take a look.
    Ionut
  • J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    Options
    So it looks like the voicemail upgrade is useless for people that already have the voicemail in their plan.
  • ReneD
    ReneD Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    Options
    It's been clarified by customer service on an other thread.
    Here it is
    https://community.fizz.ca/questions/1829056-fizz-free-voicemail-upgrade-level-3
    Chizz :))
  • Don M. #326
    Options
    Follow up to my not getting credit for the VM.... same status lol.
    My second billing cycle and still charged for VM.
  • J D. #792
    Options
    @Don, has it been credited for your previous month after you talked support?
  • Don M. #326
    Options
    Has not... still waiting to hear back from their 2nd level support.
  • J D. #792
    Options
    that's so bad. One month and Fizz has not resolved. I guess the voicemail upgrade is useless for people already have it on their plan.
This discussion has been closed.