your issue was escalated to the dedicated team 2

wojzeh
wojzeh Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited June 22 in Your Fizz Account

Hi @Whizz

Thank you for your previous response in this thread, but this is exactly my problem as Support do not provide me with any resolution! And, please, do not close this discussion before we find a solution.

This is a quote from my last night talk with Support:

"

Agent: Hello Alexey, welcome to online customer service.

My name is El Hadji, and it would be a pleasure to help you.

Me: Hi El Hadji     thank you for helping me    

just a quick question: can you, please, check the status of the ticket created for me by Abou?

Agent: Ok Please allow me a few minutes to check it.    Thank you for your patience. After checking your account, I didn't see no ticket created.

Me: you must be kidding me   

can you see the previous chats with me?

Agent: You can check it in your account under < tickets>.

Me: they never told me any ticket number saying that it was escalated to managers or something like this   

i want to talk to a manager in a live voice, please  

Agent: I see that your issue was escalated to the dedicated team

Me: I am lost and frustrated with the way you treat issues. Can I talk to a manager in a live voice, please?

Agent: Unfortunately no but let me just make an update about your case .

Me: what is this ticket number? who are this 'dedicated team'? in how many days can I get any update about that?

Agent: I already did the update it will be treated in no time .

Me: you did not answer my 3 question I hear it during a week. it seems to me like you simply fool me

Agent: Ok thanks for your reply. Be sure that I did the necessary for your issue to be solved.

Me: can you understand what I asked you for?

please, tell me what is this ticket number   

I want to make a complaint

Agent: Thanks I appreciate your return. Please know that there is no ticket, therefore I can't give you a number.

Me: so, you simply do nothing but tell me ' just wait'

Agent: So now I will transfer you to a colleague, I have to take my pause.

<20 minutes later>

Me: so?

Me: where is your colleague?

"

Crickets since then. What should I do? Your Support simply do nothing.

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,926 ✭✭

Sorry for your experience, as users I can suggest to read this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 7,649 ✭✭

@Whizz could you please treat this seriously? This looks like the agent just wanted to get rid of the customer.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,496 admin

Hello wojzeh,

Thank you for sharing the details of your experience. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've faced.

I want to clarify that the agent did escalate your issue to our dedicated department, and it is still being processed. This type of internal escalation does not generate a visible ticket on your account, which is why you were unable to see a ticket number.

As much as we would like to, our supervisors cannot reach you by phone, but I assure you that your case is being prioritized. A supervisor will contact you within the next 24-48 hours regarding ticket #291090. We understand that your case was not handled properly, and we are committed to resolving this situation as quickly as possible.

Please be assured that this discussion thread will remain open until your case is resolved. You can respond here to confirm the resolution.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
    Sergiu, Community Moderator

• Step_WYQMY
    Step_WYQMY Posts: 1,321 ✭✭

Thanks you Fizz @Whizz to demonstrate that Fizz takes care, really appreciated

• wojzeh
    wojzeh Posts: 6 ✭✭

"A supervisor will contact you within the next 24-48 hours regarding ticket #291090." - that's what I love!

Thank you Sergiu! @Whizz

This discussion has been closed.