How do I check my account??

june_smith
june_smith Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited November 2023 in About my account

Last time I checked my account I was paying for Que, Ontario and USA. The "My Account" does not appear to give me any recognizable information about the current cost of my plan.

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭
    edited April 2023

Hi @june_smith

You can always check the transaction history https://zone.fizz.ca/dce/customer-ui-prod/wallet/payment-history

Or you click on My Plans -> select the plan -> Manage on the to left you should see coverage

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,314 ✭✭

It should be there, login to your account and click on Plans

• Referral_code_UKS6U
    Referral_code_UKS6U Posts: 452 ✭✭

If you go to

My plan --> Manage plan --> Change my plan

You can see your current plan and its cost.

• june_smith

This does not seem to be the answer. Payment history shows only a payment last year for a new SIM card I purchased at that time. (It is now in service according to the LTE on screen) What I want to know is what my current plan is. I and paying about 43$ (Que) but I seem to have only Quebec. I need to know exactly what I am paying for to confirm If I m to continue this plan or adjust it under the new method of expressing the service I get.

• Referral_code_UKS6U
    edited April 2023

"I need to know exactly what I am paying for to confirm If I m to continue this plan or adjust it "

What I answered shows you exactly that.

Go to My plan --> Manage plan --> Change my plan

• Referral_code_UKS6U

Or let me know if I am misunderstanding what you need.

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1

Then it's better to contact customer support, they can provide you all the details.

To chat with them go to https://fizz.ca/en/support and use green bubble in the bottom right corner.

• Jess_i88b6
    edited April 2023

@june_smith

You have two option 1 to see the transaction in your plan or click on Manage plan

If you select option 2 (Manage plan) you see it there

• june_smith

That makes more sense BUT... 1 Month ago I knew I had Quebec plus USA as I have been traveling in USA since November 2022 and using my phone all the time. It now shows Canada alone and no USA. Something has changed without my knowledge or permission and USA is no longer shown. The price is about right. Have the plans changed in some manner??

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1

We are all users here, try to chat with the customer support, they can provide you all the details.

To chat with them go to https://fizz.ca/en/support and use green bubble in the bottom right corner.

• Jess_i88b6
    edited April 2023

Very strange, you can check on the Service agreement, every time there is a change a new service agreement will be issue, also on the transaction history

My Plan -> Pick the plan-> Services agreement

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 4,596 ✭✭

Check last detailed bill to see if you are paying for US coverage

• Wizzmil
    Wizzmil Posts: 7 ✭✭

When I log into my account I click on Overview on the left side. It tells me what plan I signed up for and how I can manage my current plan or change it if needed.

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
  • FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 4,596 ✭✭

@june_smith did you manage to find what you were looking for?

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,359 ✭✭

Not sure we'll know

• StarVenise
    StarVenise Posts: 1,565 ✭✭

You checked your bill ?

• mlaraki05
    mlaraki05 Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hi @june_smith!

It seem that you want some information about the current cost of your plan.If you want to have the price in detail here is how to do it:

1. Click on My plans.
    2. Click on Transaction history.
    3. Click on one of your old Receipt.

Then you will see the detailed information about the current cost of your plan.

Moreover, when you order a plan, you will receive, via email, a document titled "Services Agreement Mobile" which contains the summary of your plan.

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,674 ✭✭

are you settling?

• ashwaganda
    ashwaganda Posts: 9 ✭✭

I will also be interested in the following information 

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin

Hello @june_smith,

Thank you for describing your situation to us.

If none of the above-mentioned steps help you, you have to contact us to investigate your account.

Please use the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of the Solution Hub pages. If you have trouble finding it, click on the following link (with an incognito window ctrl+shift+n), and the chat bubble will appear within 15-20 seconds: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do.

I hope you have a pleasant day!

-Mihai

This discussion has been closed.