Can’t scroll

Options
camikaze222
camikaze222 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in My Mobile

Hi,

I’ve been trying to pay for my plan for the past 2 days and now my plan has been cancelled because I can’t scroll to pay for my plan.

Answers

• Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Options

are you on a phone or computer trying to pay?

• Easygolucky
    Options

If you’re on a phone I would recommend trying a desktop computer or laptop to see if that lets you scroll and if you are on your computer and it is not working I would try to log in on your phone to see if that helps

• Easygolucky
    Options

I would also open a chat with Fizz and a ticket item to speak to customer service so that they are aware of the issue you are facing

• Easygolucky
    Options

To chat with Fizz without problems: First, log in to your Fizz account. Wait 4.5 seconds to see the green chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page. When you see it, click on it.

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,456 ✭✭
    Options

Try with both the computer and the smartphone. Otherwise, it's better to contact the customer service by chat, twitter or whatsapp!

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,514 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the tip

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,354 admin
    Options

Hello camikaze222,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    I have verified your account and I can see that your payment passed on the 9th of April and the services are online since then.
    In case you encounter issues with the payment, the best way to address this is to contact us in private and make sure that your payment method is working on the bank side.
    Here you can see some information on this regard: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
    To contact us in private, go to the above FAQ, then click on the green bubble then choose chat. 

Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good one! :)
    -Eugen 

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,514 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the clarification

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,456 ✭✭
    Options

Has your issue been solved?

• Ivaylo_Code_W6WLS
    Ivaylo_Code_W6WLS Posts: 391 ✭✭
    Options

That's good to hear

• Ivaylo_Code_W6WLS
    Ivaylo_Code_W6WLS Posts: 391 ✭✭
    Options

Yeah I think it has since a Fizz worker replied and everything.

This discussion has been closed.