Is anyone else experiencing problems w the services since the power has been restored?

Options
Jrdeuce
Jrdeuce Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Internet

My internet is not working and I am not able to connect to the services nor have I been able to get in touch with anyone in costumer services was wondering if this is happening to others as well

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,207 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Jrdeuce,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    I have verified your account and I can see that you managed to contact us in private. 
    Your services were not working because of the issues the weather and the technicians had to intervene in your area to fix them.   
    We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences caused.
    If you still experience issues, please contact us in private using the steps provided by the other users here. 
    Also, you know that you have a connection when the @ light on the modem is lit up and stable, if after a restart that will not be lit up and green, then I advise you to reach out to us to investigate.

To restart the modem, you can disconnect the power cable from the back, wait for 30 seconds then plug it back in.
    Here you can see more details: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-wi-fi-network-cutting-how-do-i-fix-it
    Thank you for your understanding and patience!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen

Answers

This discussion has been closed.