I think I'm being hacked with APN

Options
Renaisse89_
Renaisse89_ Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in About my account

My ex is hacking me since a while now...yesterday I received a text saying welcome to fizz I contacted customer service and asked why. they said something about my APN then I received 2 other texts this time not from fizz but directly on my screen telling me I'm about to configure MMS/ APN on my phone I clicked on cancel. My question is does anybody know what that may be and how I can prevent being further affected by this

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Renaisse89_ ,

I'm really sorry to hear about this situation, and we can assure you that we have no information about such hacking methods, therefore, as other members suggested on this post, we would advise you to change the password of your Fizz account, email address, and any other accounts that may have been compromised. We can also change the email address associated with your Fizz account, so you can use a whole new one, however, in order to do so, we will need you to reach us on the live chat, so we can authenticate you and make sure we are speaking with the owner of the account. Also, if you know that you did not request any APN settings, do not accept any of those notifications.

Have a good one!

-Sergiu

Answers

This discussion has been closed.