Installation

Options
LeaC
LeaC Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Internet

Hello,

it says that I wasn't here for the technician but i was here all day. No one tried to contact me and I waited all day. Is it because I have a french phone number ? how can we fix this problem because I need wifi asap. in front of the door , there is no buzzer so please contact me by i message or email.

Lea C

Best Answer

Answers

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options

@LeaC

Hi, did you receive an email from Fizz the same day? Normally, there is a reminder the day before and the same day by email. If there is no doorbell, how can the technician notify you of his arrival. Maybe leave a note on your door to let you know you're there. He will call only if he is early or late with the scheduled time.

"Do not expect a call from the technician. He’ll only contact you at the number you provided when you planned your appointment if he plans to arrive before or after the allocated time slot."

If this is a regular home internet installation, you need to go into your account to schedule a new appointment.

My packages / Manage my package /Appointments You must wait at least 24 hours before the "reschedule" button is visible. Take the date/time that is available as soon as possible.

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.