Urgent . Payments are rejected. I am in Europe, what am I to do ?

Teo
Teo Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in About my account

Hi , I am stressed out . Since last year I have 2 cell telephones numbers and one home internet with fizz (I was registering them on different dates in different months) . I only have one Costco CIBC master card that I never changed . So far everything was going fine with my payments until recently. My home internet got suspended, I try to contact my master card and everything is ok - fizz try 4 times to charge my card 0$ ( it was my doing -I was trying 4x to pay and every time got message from fizz “ unsuccessful” attempt ) . My ticked to fizz is unanswered. What am I to do now ?. I don’t have another card with me , other people are saying that even new cards are being rejected. I don’t want to loose my telephone numbers I have one number for 25 years and the other for 15 years . Please help !

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

Hello @Teo ,

Thank you for being part of the Fizz community!
    Following the verifications in your account I see that we replied to you via email some hours ago and the situation was resolved.
    We remain available 24/7 so please contact us back whenever you need following the steps from this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/support

I wish you a great day,
    -Georgian

Answers

This discussion has been closed.